Thank you for visiting our new Homeowner Information Portal! This is a resource for you to find helpful information on owning and maintaining your unit in The Village at Squaw Valley. Below you will find links to all sorts of documents from HOA schedules to Housekeeping Services.
- Homeowner Services
- Keys and Parking
- Owner Accounting
- Unit Renovations
- SVH Rental Program
- Questions and Contacts
- Housekeeping Services Offered
- Maintenance Services Offered
- SVH offers services to homeowners who are renting on their own, please see details here: Hospitality Services Offered
- Rate for nightly keys increasing on August 1, 2018, to $20/night
- Mail and Package Service
- HDTV for Homeowners
- Phone and Internet Service Rate increase on August 1, 2018
- Phone and Internet $75/mo
- Internet only $42/mo
HOA Dues Payments
- Dues for First Ascent and 22 Station Owners Associations can now be paid online via Duespayment.com. Please visit the link provided and go to Customer Sign In, the login and enrollment process is quick and easy!
- Certain Unit Renovation and Alteration requires HOA Board approval. Examples of items that require Board approval include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of Hardwood/Vinyl Flooring
- Installation or Renovation of Tile/Slate Flooring
- Renovation/Alteration pertaining to Electrical
- Renovation/Alteration pertaining to Plumbing
- Removal or install of off door(s), walls, etc.
- The HOA has adopted the following timeframes where construction is allowed: Sept 1-Nov 15 and Apr 15-Jun 15. Your HOA will determine if your renovation requires compliance to this timeframe.
- Please contact Stacia Lange, your Owner Experience Manager, for Procedure and Application documents for your HOA.
SVH Rental Program Updates
- Summer 2018 Homeowner Affinity Benefits
- Forecast Calendar Summer 2018
- Summer 2018 Owner Use Letter
- Clock Radio Update
- Clock radios will now be located in the nightstand drawers. Increasingly we are finding them unplugged and not set accurately as guests are unplugging them to charge their own phones. This way they are still available to the guest but not a hassle to those who are not using them as well as housekeeping and maintenance who are constantly resetting them.
- Sound Machine Update
- Sound Machines, like box fans and humidifiers, were originally installed in rental units by Squaw Valley Hospitality. As these sound machines reach their end of life, SVH is not replacing them. With a multitude of cell phone Apps at your fingertips, these sound machines are no longer necessary. If a sound machine exists in your unit and is functional, it will not be removed, but understand that once it fails, it will not be replaced.
- Furniture and Fixture Updates
- In terms of the Furniture and Fixtures, many of you have requested that we provide furniture options to upgrade. A local designer who has a showroom in Truckee has put many great options together for furniture replacements including: dining room table and chairs, coffee tables/trunks, end tables and occasional chairs, headboards, nightstands, dressers, art, and lighting. If you still have original furniture it is now about 15 years old. It is highly likely that these items are in need of upgrading, even if they are in decent shape they are not necessarily up to date in terms of style. We have done our best to make recommendations to the designer on what products and materials hold up well in a ski destination environment and she has done a great job in really searching for these products at a reasonable price point. Please see the below links to view some options and find contact info.
- Showroom 360 Dining Essentials
- Showroom 360 Living Essentials
- Showroom 360 Bedroom Essentials
Making an Owner Reservation
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call reservations at 866-818-6963, option 1. This is the direct line to our call center. You can expect to receive a return email within 24 hours. This is the communication tool we highly recommend using as you have everything in writing.
Requesting an Owner Clean
- Email email@example.com Please allow 48 hours for scheduled cleans (a message left after 5pm will be picked up the next morning and 48 hours starts then).
- Email the Village Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-584-6205 and schedule with a front desk agent. You can also email Stacia Lange, Owner Experience Manager, at email@example.com or call 530-584-6232.
Squaw Homeowner Accounting Inquiries
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-452-7155.
Homeowner & HOA Questions and Concerns
- Email Stacia Lange, Owner Experience Manager, at email@example.com or call 530-584-6232
- General Manager - Christy Beck, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-584-6277
- Owner Experience Manager - Stacia Lange, email@example.com, 530-584-6232
- Lodging Coordinator - DJ Rufo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-584-6237
- Front Desk Manager - Chris Nelson, email@example.com, 530-584-6230
- Front Desk Manager - Gabe Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-584-6234
- Chief Engineer - Ronnie Whitelaw, email@example.com, 530-584-6226
- Housekeeping Manager - JC Goldrup, firstname.lastname@example.org, 530-584-6239
- Reservations Supervisor - Shannon Trudeau, email@example.com, 530-584-6209
- Owner Reservations - firstname.lastname@example.org, 866-818-6963, Owners #2
- Owner Accounting - email@example.com, 530-452-7155