What are the different ways to buy my pass?
- Purchase online
- Purchase by calling 800-403-0206 during business hours or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows
- The Mountain Concierge Store located in the Reno-Tahoe International Airport
How can I sign my 2016-17 release of liability?
- Log in to online store and sign Can't remember your login? Call 800-403-0206.
Download form, sign and return
- Download adult release of liability
- Download adult with minor release of liability
- via Mail: Squaw Valley Ski Corp, Attn: Season Pass Office, PO Box 2007, Olympic Valley, California 96146
- via FAX: 530-581-7141
- via Email: scan your completed form and send to: email@example.com
What are the 2016-17 season pass blackout periods at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows?
- Gold: none
- Silver: (10 blackout dates) December 26 - 31, 2016; January 14 - 15, 2017; February 18 - 19, 2017
- Bronze: (17 blackout dates) December 26 - 31, 2016; January 14 - 15, 2017; February 18 - 19, 2017; Saturdays through December 24, 2016 - February 25, 2017
- College: none
If I already purchase my season pass, can I upgrade at a later time?
Yes, you can upgrade your pass any time at the rate you purchased. i.e. if you purchased early season you can upgrade at the early season rate. However, the Worry-Free Guarantee will only apply to Gold & Silver passes.
What other resorts do I have access to with my 2016-17 Tahoe Super Pass?
Other resort access privileges depend on the type of pass that you purchase. 2016-17 Season Passes are not valid at Sugar Bowl and Sierra-at-Tahoe until December 12, 2016.
- 4 days to Sugar Bowl (no restrictions)
- 4 days to Sierra-at-Tahoe (no restrictions)
- 50% lift tickets at Mountain Collective resorts
- 2 days to Sugar Bowl, excluding December 26 - 31, 2016; January 14 - 15, 2017; February 18 - 19, 2017
- 2 days to Sierra-at-Tahoe, excluding December 26 - 31, 2016; January 14 - 15, 2017; February 18 - 19, 2017
Are there discounted rates at Sugar Bowl or Sierra-at-Tahoe for Bronze or College Tahoe Super pass holders?
Unfortunately, there are no discounted ticket rates offered for Bronze or College pass holders.
Can I take my Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows pass and go direct to lift at Sugar Bowl and Sierra-at-Tahoe?
No, you must stop by the appropriate season pass office to sign the release of liability and pick up the appropriate pass to access the mountain.
What is "Adult Lift Charge Enrollment"?
Lift Charge Enrollment allows you to have a credit card on file for automatic charges on blackout dates. With this feature you have the option to skip the ticket window and go directly to lift on blackout dates. Your credit card that is on file will be automatically charged the discounted rate and your pass will be valid all day. This feature does not apply to Gold Season Passes.
Will my Resort Charge or Stored Value work at Sugar Bowl and Sierra-at-Tahoe?
No your Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows resort charge and/or stored value only works at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows.
After I purchase my Tahoe Super Pass, what do I need to do?
If you are a 2015-16 passholder, good news, we will load your new 2016-17 pass onto your existing pass card. If you did not purchase your pass online you must sign your Release of Liability waiver. To verify your pass is active, please call 800-403-0206 during business hours.
If you are a new passholder, you will need to upload a photo online. Once you have uploaded a photo and signed your liability waiver we can mail out your season pass. You can also stop by our Season Pass Office to take your photo.
How do I upload or change my pass photo?
You can upload and change your pass photo online or by coming into the guest services office at Squaw located next to the Funitel or at Alpine in the main lodge (this office is not open during the summer).
What are the season pass / guest services office hours of operation?
Please visit our hours of operations page as hours are subject to change.
What are the requirements for the College Season Pass?
- Full time College students in the United States only that purchase in the spring must show proof of enrollment to ski for the remainder of the 2015-16 winter season after April 1, 2016 and again after September 5, 2016.
- Everyone else must be a full time College Student in the United States only and show proof after September 5, 2016 prior to your first day of skiing/riding.
- Full-time Undergraduate Student Requirements: 12 credits or more at an accredited United States College or University. Must show valid government issued photo ID and proof of enrollment in the form of an Official Transcript or verify enrollment to the sales agent by logging into the accredited school's online portal, showing full-time (12 credits) status at an accredited college to pick up pass.
- Full-time Graduate/Technical Student Requirements: 6 credits or more at an accredited United States College, University or Technical school. Must show valid government issued photo ID and an official letter from the Administrative or Registrar office on letterhead with raised seal stating full- time status at an accredited college to pick up pass. Official transcripts in a sealed envelope will be accepted as well.
What benefits are included with my season pass?
We are glad you asked! Your Tahoe Super Pass comes with so many benefits, we can’t list them all. Depending on the pass you purchased your benefits could include multiple resort access, discounted friend and family tickets, deals on lodging, discounts on food, retail and lessons, and so much more. View all of our pass holder perks here.
Can I transfer or give my pass to a friend or family member?
No, season passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the actual passholder. Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows will prosecute individuals that share their season pass or lift tickets.
Defrauding an Innkeeper - California Penal Code 537  [b]
- (b) Any person who uses or attempts to use ski area facilities for which payment is required without paying as required, or who resells a ski lift ticket to another when the resale is not authorized by the proprietor, is guilty of an infraction.
What happens if I lose my pass?
We will happily reissue your pass in the season pass office with a minimum $5 reissue fee. You may also call 800-403-0206 and we can print and mail your Season Pass to you.
Can my season pass be revoked?
Yes. Your season pass is the property of Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows. If any Squaw Alpine staff determine that a passholder exhibits improper, endangering or illegal behavior, the pass and all privileges and benefits associated with the pass will be revoked for a specific period of time up to and including the remainder of the season, dependent upon the nature of the offense at the discretion of the resort staff.
What are the age categories for season passes?
Age ranges are as follows: Adult (23-64), Young Adult (13-22), Child (5-12), Senior (65+). Children 4 and under receive a free Season Pass with age verification. Age is defined by the age you are on the day that you purchase your pass.
Do you offer adaptive season passes?
Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows offers discounted products and services to our guests with disabilities. View requirements and pricing
Are the Adaptive season passes valid at Sugar Bowl or Sierra-at-Tahoe?
Yes. 2016-17 Adaptive Passes are valid any 4 days at Sugar Bowl and Sierra-at-Tahoe starting December 12, 2016.
Still need assistance?
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 800-403-0206 or use our live chat functionality during business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Squaw Valley® | Alpine Meadows® Worry Free Guarantee?
We get it. Weather happens, obligations happen, life happens and we want to make your season pass purchase a worry-free one. If you don’t ski or ride at least 5 days next season for any reason, we’ll credit your account the value of up to 4 days toward your 2017-18 Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass purchase next spring. You must purchase your 2016-17 Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass to qualify for the Worry-Free Guarantee.
How will the 2016-17 credit amount be calculated?
Qualifying passholders' accounts will receive the below credit amount based on pass type and age group for each unused day up to 4 days.
|Young Adult (13-22)||$69||$51|
Does the Worry-Free Guarantee apply for College, Bronze passes?
No, the offer is only valid on full-priced Gold and Silver Tahoe Super Pass.
What counts toward total days skied in the 2016-17 season?
- Any day or part of day skied with your pass at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows during the 2015-16 winter season starting April 1, 2016
- Any day or part of day skied with your pass at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows during the 2016-17 winter season
- Days skied with your Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass at Sugar Bowl and Sierra-at-Tahoe count toward days skied
- Any paid visits (i.e. you bought a ticket) on any Silver pass blackout dates do not count toward days skied
If I don’t buy myself a 2016-17 season pass, can I use the credit toward my 2017-18 pass?
No, the worry-free account credit can only be used toward your purchase of your 2017-18 Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass. If you don’t renew your pass for the 2017-18 season or upgrade from a Silver to Gold pass for the 2017-18 season, your account credit will expire on July 31, 2017.
Can the Worry-Free Guarantee credit be used toward any 2016-17 season pass?
Your account's Worry-Free Guarantee credit can be used toward the same pass type you purchased or higher. Credit from a Gold pass can be used toward another Gold Tahoe Super Pass for yourself and Silver credit can be used toward a Silver or Gold Tahoe Super Pass for yourself.
Can I use my credit towards a Bronze 2017-18 pass?
No, the Worry-Free Guarantee is not available for bronze passes products. The bronze passes are already highly discounted passes.
Can I use my Worry-Free Guarantee credit to buy a pass for someone else?
No, your account credit can only be used toward your own qualifying 2017-18 pass purchase, not anyone else’s pass purchase even if the pass is for your child.
When do I receive my Worry-Free Guarantee credit?
Your account credit will be calculated at the end of the 2016-17 winter season after Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows close for skiing & riding. The credit will be issued when you renew or upgrade your 2017-18 season pass before July 31, 2017.
Can I get a credit for unused days for my 2014-15 pass?
No, the Worry-Free Guarantee is only valid for unused days during the 2016-17 Season for a Gold or Silver Season Pass.
If I purchase season pass insurance, can I collect reimbursement from my insurance and still receive the Worry-Free Guarantee credit?
No, you will not be able to receive the Pass Insurance reimbursement as well as the Worry-Free Guarantee credit. You will have to choose which credit to receive. Keep in mind that Worry-Free Guarantee does not apply to Bronze or College passes.
Is there a cutoff date for the season pass Worry-Free Guarantee credit to be used?
Yes, it must be applied toward the purchase of your 2017-18 Gold or Silver Tahoe Super Pass by July 31, 2017.
If I upgrade in December to Gold or Silver do I get the credit?
No, the Worry-Free Guarantee is only offered for passes sold during our spring sales period.
If I already purchase my season pass, can I upgrade at a later time?
Yes, you can upgrade your pass any time at the rate you purchased. i.e. if you purchased early season you can upgrade at the early season rate. However, the Worry-Free Guarantee only applies to Gold and Silver Tahoe Super Passes.