Ski any 4 days for less than $98/day
The flexibility of a season pass without the season-long commitment. Prices go up after November 20th.
- Ski for less than $98/day
- Valid any 4 days of the 2019-20 season. Yes, it even works on holidays!
- Once you use all 4 days, you can load single day lift tickets onto your pack for just $109/day
- Valid at both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- Go directly to lift; no waiting in ticket lines
Ski any four days you want this season!
|Tahoe Super 4 Pack Rate||4 Pack Daily Rate||Window Rate (peak season)|
*Tahoe Super 4 packs are non-transferable and non-refundable. All 4 days must be used by 1 person only. Tahoe Super 4 Pack holders can go right to the chairlift and skip the ticket office! Tahoe Super 4 packs expire after the 2019-20 season.
|4 Pack Additional Day Rate||Window Rate (peak season)|
Please visit a ticketing location at either Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows to load additional days onto your 4-Pack. You can also set up Resort Charge so that you can go direct-to-lift and your pass will automatically charge you a reload rate per day.
Perks of Buying a Tahoe Super 4 Pack
- Save on window rates
- Good any day, including holidays
- Grants access to both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- Makes an excellent gift
- Offers a senior rate
- Discounted day tickets after you have used all 4 days
- You only have to go to the ticket office once! Stop in the ticket office on your first visit to receive your physical 4-pack. Go direct-to-lift for your remaining 3 visits.
Nope! You can ski any 4 days throughout the entire 2019-20 season, including on holidays!
If I have a day left, can I use it next season?
Tahoe Super 4-packs are only valid for the 19-20 season.
Can I use two days and give the other two days to a friend or family member?
Tahoe Super 4-packs are meant for one individual only. They are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
Tahoe Super 4-packs are non-refundable unless you purchased the insurance.
You can file a claim through Red Sky Insurance here.