This is a program for strong independent skiers ages 11 – 21 who want to improve their racing abilities in a competitive skier cross atmosphere. Skier cross courses have rollers, jumps, and banked turns. We offer start-gate training, gate training with features and without, and we work on all-mountain skiing to develop strong, competitive athletes. In this program athletes are given the opportunity to reach their own goals including striving for the US Skier Cross Team.
|Weekends & Holidays||11-21||8:45am-2:30pm||December 8, 2018 - April 7, 2019||$3,349|
|Full Time||11-21||8:45am-2:30pm||December 8, 2018 - April 7, 2019||$3,849|
*Team fees DO NOT include a season pass. Purchase the Ikon Pass is required.
Questions? Call 530-452-7270.
|Lunch||Lunch is unsupervised and not included.|
|Bad Weather||Our goal is to ski every day. We may have a delayed start or cancel on the odd occasion due to weather or operational challenges. This decision is made on advisement of Executive Mountain Management. Please check our website for the Daily Training Schedule or call the Ski Team office at 530-452-4184 after 7am.|
|Drop Off / Pick Up Location||Base of the Red Dog lift|
Please visit our Squaw Teams website at squawskiteams.com
- Must purchase Ikon Pass.
- Must have participated in a prior development program equivalent to Mighty Mites, Big Mountain or Tahoe League.
- Athletes must have participated in a ski program prior to this season.
- Advanced intermediate skiers.
- Two weekend trial period for all new members to the Squaw Valley Skier Cross team
- Positive attitude and team participation are needed
- Helmets & eye protection are required for all team members.