The Mountain Rangers program mission is to help young skiers develop strong fundamental skills, learn to be part of a team, gain a joy and passion for skiing in a fun and challenging team environment. Our experienced coaches focus on progressive skill acquisition, knowledge of the skier’s responsibility code and safe skiing, respect for the mountain and having fun. Each coach is specially trained to provide a safe, fun learning environment for all levels. Each Mountain Ranger will gain a solid foundation that will enable him or her to continue on to the Alpine Rangers program and will be proud of their skill achievements and help attain a life-long love of skiing.
Questions? Call 530-452-7270 or 530-581-8249
|Breaks and Snacks||We ski and get mileage! However, we usually take a short break for a quick snack. Please provide a healthy pocket snack and money for hot chocolate.|
|Lunch||Meals not included|
|Bad Weather||Our goal is to ski every day. We may have a delayed start or cancel on the odd occasion due to weather or operational challenges. This decision is made on advisement of Executive Mountain Management. Please check our website for the Daily Training Schedule or call the Ski Team office at 530-581-8249 after 7am.|
|Drop Off / Pick Up Location||Big trail map below Roundhouse Chair|
Please visit our Alpine Teams website at alpineteams.com
- Must Purchase an Ikon Pass.
- Must be 4 years old as of December 31, 2018. No exceptions.
- Skiers must be able to leave their parents and be ready to ski without their parents
- Must be able to ski beginner terrain (Subway) in a gliding wedge, stop without assistance
- Children will learn to load and unload chairlift unassisted
- Use of leash or edgie-wedgie training aides is not permitted
- Helmets and eye protection are required for all team members