The Masters Program
The Masters Program is designed to take your skiing to the next level while skiing the gems of Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows with our athletes and professional coaches. The Masters Program offers a choice of gate training and free skiing every day of the week except Wednesday. This program is designed to build long-term development for all advanced skiers over the age of 21. We accomplish this goal by building your skills and confidence in a variety of snow conditions, across increasingly challenging on- and off-piste terrain. In addition, our gate training not only makes our participants more competitive but also is a proven method of refining technique.
On a daily basis, coaches will place athletes in a group that suits their needs. Generally, there are two groups available in the morning for freeskiing and at least three groups or most afternoons. Gate training will be from 9:30am to 1:00pm this season. This will allow for two courses on most days, with time during the training day for video analysis to complement the coaching. The Gate Training group will after a lunch break, work on focused free skiing and drill in the afternoon.
Masters Program Benefits
- Access to over 6,000 acres of terrain at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- Program focuses on Gate training to improve your racing skills.
- Gate Training and free skiing (when gate training is not available) every day of the week (except Wednesday)
- Limited line cutting privileges when accompanied by our coaches
- Wireless Timing when gate training
- Video Analysis and coaching
- Socializing with a great group of people!
About Our Coaches
- All coaches have been trained through the U.S. Ski and Snowboard, and have a combined experience level in excess of well over 100 years.
- Some coaches have coached numerous members of the US Ski Team when they were Junior Athletes training at Squaw Valley
- Recognized locally and nationally for their expertise
- From winning on the racecourse, to skiing powder, our coaches and program are ready, willing, and able to take you to the next level.
|Full Time (Thursday-Tuesday)||December 7, 2019 - April 5, 2020||$3,275|
|Midweek (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)||December 9, 2019 - April 3, 2020||$2,200|
|Weekends & Holidays||December 7, 2019 - April 5, 2020||$2,750|
|5 Pack||December 7, 2019 - April 5, 2020||$700|
*Rates do not include lift access. Vouchers will be collected or scanned daily.
- Season pass and/or lift tickets not included
- For more information about racing in the Far West Masters Division go to www.farwestmasters.org.
- 2020/2021 Season - Gate Training will not be offered when they have Far West Masters Races (race day).
- For more information, please call 530-452-7188
- Masters Daily Information Hotline 530-452-4333. Updated daily.