|Skis, boots, poles||$80||$70|
|Ski boot only|
price includes ski binding adjustment & required release test
|Snowboard boot only||$37||$32|
*Demo Snowboard offering only avalible at Squaw Valley
**Price includes ski binding adjustment and required release test
Demo Shop Hours
- Olympic House Demo Shop: 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri // 8am-5pm Sat-Sun & Holidays
- Gold Coast Demo Shop: 9am-3:30pm daily
- Alpine Meadows Demo Shop Hours: closed
Demo to Buy
Make sure you get the perfect gear for your skiing or riding style
Our Demo to Buy program is the perfect way to try the best and newest gear first-hand and ride away with gear that you'll love all season! Here's how it works:
- Step 1: Our knowledgable staff will help you pick demo equipment that best suites your style, ability and the conditions of the day
- Step 2: Try as many skis, boots and snowboards as you’d like in one day. You can switch your equipment at the Gold Coast Demo Shop (located at the top of the Funitel) so you don't even have to go back down to the base!
- Step 3: Take the demo rental price off the purchase price of your new equipment at Parallel Mountain Sports or The Ledge Board Shop!
2018-19 ski selection in Parallel Mountain Sports
Men's All-Mountain Skis
- BENT CHETLER 100 (164, 172, 180, 188): Our do-everything, go-everywhere ski totally prepped for pow – the everyday ski for any off-piste or backcountry rider.
- VANTAGE 90 CTI (161, 169, 176, 184): The Atomic Vantage 90 TI with a thinner waist grips like a high-performance piste ski, but it’s still nice and floaty in the pow.
- VANTAGE 97 TI (172, 180, 188): A top 97mm all-mountain ski, and thanks to Prolite it’s lighter, stronger and more agile than anything else out there.
- BRAHMA (166, 173, 180, 187): At 88mm underfoot, the super versatile Brahma puts the fun into every type of snow condition and terrain the mountain has to offer. The Brahma is your ticket to truly own the mountain.
- BONAFIDE (166, 173, 180, 187): The legandary Bonafide continues to set the bar in the all-mounatin freeride world. A versatile all-mountain sidecut and reduced rocker profile makes this ski nimble and easy handeling, while the proven Carbon Flipcore™ with two sheets of Titinal makes them calm, confident and powerful. Attack the mountain in powder, crud, groomers or rock hard snow and feel the precision and exhilaration that athletes and testers rave about.
- RUSTLER 9 (172, 180, 188): An all-mountain freeride ski that loves everything the mountain can throw at it. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and all-mountain skiers more versatility and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in all snow conditions and on any type of terrain.
- RUSTLER 10 (172, 180, 188): Whatever the conditions, with the Rustler 10 you’ll be grinning all day long. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and all mountain skiers more versatility and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow conditions and on any type of terrain.
- LEGEND X 96 (171, 178, 186): Equal parts power and playfulness, the all-new Legend X96 delivers freeride-inspired, all-terrain performance wherever the snow takes you.
- LEGEND X 106 (173, 182, 188): Designed to take you anywhere, the all-new Legend X106 eliminates the boundary between ‘freeride' and ‘all-mountain' for truly inspiring all-terrain performance.
- KORE 93 (153, 162, 171, 180, 189): Your gateway ski to a new world of freeride adventures. It's a fun ski and you feel at home on or off piste.
- KORE 99 (162, 171, 180, 189): If freeride is your passion, the Kore 99 will take you there. It's simply the perfect ski for your off-piste adventures in the fresh powder. Yet it is also an excellent performer on the groomed slopes.
- PINNACLE 88 (170, 177, 184): Quick turning, precise, and playful, the Pinnacle 88 is the ski of choice for technical descents and ripping groomer runs alike. We beefed up the Fir/ Aspen Konic core this year adding even more stability and edge grip while keeping the ski extremely maneuverable thanks to our All- Terrain rocker camber profile.
- PINNACLE 95 (170, 177, 184): Its 95mm width and All- Terrain rocker profile generate float to handle the deeper days while remaining quick edge-to-edge when laying down perfect carves on the corduroy. A Ti laminate and triaxial braided Konic core maintains precise handling and control.
- MX89 (172, 180, 188): With a new innovative sidecut, Hollowtech 2.0 and a race-inspired sandwich construction, the MX89 is the ideal all-mountain, all-condition ski. This all-rounder is at home on both hard pack and in variable terrain, with maximum performance and stability.
- FX95 (165, 173, 181, 189): Conquering all-mountain terrain, the FX95 skis all conditions effortlessly thanks to DUAL RISE technology. The FX95 is agile yet still delivers long-radius, on-piste turns. A ski that can withstand a variety of all-mountain conditions.
- BMX105 (173, 181, 189): Constructed for big mountain adventures: the proven sandwich construction with DUAL RISE technology promises reliability in a variety conditions. The BMX105 handles big lines and terrain with ease. This ski is the go-to for big mountain skiers, from the peak to the valley.
- SICK DAY 104 (172, 179, 186): Churn through the crud and leave the other nerds in your wake with the LINE Sick Day 94 Skis. Quickly stacking up awards the world over, the Sick Day 94 provides unmatched edge hold and a consistent flex – thanks to the Magic Finger Carbon Filaments – as you rally blown out sastrugi and pilfer the unexpected fluff that rolls in with the afternoon squalls.
- SICK DAY 104 (172, 179, 186): Whether your deep in the backcountry, pinning hardpack, or cracking off pillow zones, the LINE Sick Day 104 Skis offer the versatility needed for a day-in day-out quiver of one thanks to its dialed shape and Magic Finger Carbon Fiber Filaments. Drop ‘em down and enjoy the ride – it's going to be a wild one.
- ENFORCER 93 (169, 177, 185): Equipped with a narrower waist, the Enforcer 93 loves to be on edge. No wonder it’s a favorite among skiers who spend most of their time on trails. A full wood core sandwiched between two sheets of metal offers exceptional stability and response and dampens vibrations for an especially smooth ride. It also provides exceptional edge hold to inspire confidence and lay down powerful and precise turns. And to readily absorb bumps and offer floatation in soft snow, it sports early rise tip and tail rocker.
- ENFORCER 100 (169, 177, 185): Armed with no shortage of accolades, the Enforcer 100 offers legendary all mountain performance—and plenty of smiles. For a ride that’s especially smooth and stable, it pairs a full wood core with two sheets of metal. In addition to dampening vibrations, this enhances stability and response. And for greater floatation in soft snow and to boost confidence in variable conditions, it features early rise tip and tail rocker with traditional camber under foot.
- QST 92 (161, 169, 177, 185): To More terrain and new experiences. The QST 92 makes fast arcs on hard snow, shreds zipper bump lines, even likes a lap or two in the park. Built with C/FX, it delivers lightweight and stability for confidence to try everything.
- QST 99 (167, 174, 181, 188): Get ready to charge with the QST 99. Laps in back-bowl powder, climbing a ridge line or flying down your favorite runs in the resort, QST 99 is reinfroced with CF/X to give you confidence and stability to push the limit.
- XDR 84 (165, 172, 179, 186): Squeeze every ounce of fun from the resort with XDR 84 Ti. It shines on everything from high speed groomers to fresh powder. C/FX keeps the ride damp and stable, but is very light to save energy for the last chair of the day.
- STORMRIDER 88 (168, 177, 186): The do-it-all among freeride skis will impress with its unique sidewall technology. The new Polywal offers 10 times more impact resistance without a loss of damping. The tried-andproven construction and the Powder Rocker make the SR88 a really fine companion in deep powder and an easy partner when climbing.
- STORMRIDER 95 (166, 175, 184): The Stormrider 95 plows along unflinchingly even over demanding terrain and gets along well with all snow conditions. Equipped with the Powder Rocker and TiTec, it is torsionally rigid, directional stability, and nevertheless very light. And, like all Stormrider models, it is guaranteed to attract attention with a direct printed Titanal top sheet. A ski that follows your thoughts and translates them into action.
- KANJO (161, 168, 175, 182): The Kanjo rounds out Völkl’s venerable all mountain freeskiing series with an easy handling ski featuring an 84mm waist along with the Titanal Band construction first introduced on the Confession. It also features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. This combination of technologies creates a lively yet stable feel for cruising the front side blended with smooth, buttery turns on the occasional trip off-piste.
- KENDO (170, 177, 184): The Mantra’s slender brother, built for lighter riders or those, who seek the perfect compromise on- and off-piste. With a 90mm waist width, early taper in the forebody, and tip and tail rocker with camber under foot, the Kendo continues to rack up awards and accolades. Its carefully crafted design elements allow it to feel playful in soft snow, while maintaining the edge grip, stability, and frontside performance that have made it so popular.
- MANTRA (170, 177, 184, 191): If you were looking for the one ski that you can take everywhere, the Mantra has always been amongst the chosen few. In the upcoming season we dared to re-design the ski and develop a highly sporty all mountain freeride setup with carbon tips, a titanal frame and full sidewall. This years' Mantra is actually 4 cm narrower under the boot than the previous model. The new dimensions are built around a multi layer wood core and feature a moderate taper tip & tail rocker, allowing to ride the ski in a playful way or with full force whenever needed.
- 90EIGHT (170, 177, 184): The most versatile ski in the most versatile range. With its 3D.Ridge construction and added 3D.Glass, designed to reduce the ski’s weight while increasing stability and smoothness, the 90EIGHT is an all-mountain ski that handles anything from bumps, to trees, to groomers, and even powder and crud. The moderate taper sidecut and precision-matched flex allow you to steer it anywhere you want to go to rip up the mountain with an easy, cruisy feel.
MEN'S ALL-MOUNTAIN POWDER SKIS
- BENT CHETLER 120 (176, 184, 192): The visionary ski that sparked it all – Atomic Bent Chetler 120 is our full-fat Bent Chetler for epic play in the powder.
- VANTAGE 107 TI (175, 182, 189): Our widest Vantage ski, Atomic Vantage 107 TI is a heroic all-mountain performer with HRZN Tech for extra floatation in the deep.
- RUSTLER 11 (172, 180, 188, 192): Whatever the conditions, with the Rustler 11 you’ll be grinning all day long. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and powder conditions and on any type of terrain.
- KORE 105 (171, 180, 189): You can't go wrong with the Kore 105. It's the lightest powder ski of its type on the market. Making it the perfect ski for good freeriders who also like to flex their on-piste muscles.
- SICK DAY 114 (180, 190): When the storms start frothing and the snow keeps flying, snag the LINE Sick Day 114 Skis. With a finely tuned profile, reinforced by Magic Finger Carbon Filaments, the Sick Day 114 can blast, arc, and surf the deepest of the deep. The Award-Winning ski is chomping at the bit; drop in on the lightweight Sick Day 114 and forge through anything the mountain may throw at you.
- MARKSMAN (170, 177): Forged under the eye of K2 Factory Team leader Pep Fujas, this all-terrain slashing ski reflects its maker by integrating innovative style and maneuverability. Asymmetrical tip and tail maintain longer effective inside edge for enhanced stability and float, while the Marksman’s oversized taper on the outside predictably handles deep snow
- CATAMARAN (177, 184, 191): With a twin-inspired asymmetric shape, this ski is primed for hucking, slashing, jumping, and sending off everything in its path with predictability and confidence
- ENFORCER 110 (169, 177, 185): Building on the tried and true platform of the Enforcer 100, it’s the newest addition to the Enforcer collection. Designed to cater to soft snow, the Enforcer 110 is as powerful as it is playful. To keep the ski’s weight in check while maximizing fun, it pairs a balsa wood core with carbon and two sheets of metal. This design also enhances response and dampens vibrations for an especially smooth ride. And to blast through crud and offer additional floatation, the Enforcer 110 sports a high rise tip and tail rocker.
- QST 106 (167,174,181, 188): A soft snow charger that also delivers precise, stable arcs on groomers and hard snow. It's floaty, predictable all terrain rocker profile and 3D Woodcore are reinforced with CF/X for power when you need it
- 100EIGHT (173, 181, 189): 3D.Ridge construction delivers a lightweight, lively ski feel combined with a smoothness and stability formerly reserved for much heavier skis. A 141-108-124 mm shape, flat tail, Full Rocker, Moderate Taper, and a precision-matched sidecut combine to make this a top rated product for the skier seeking an all mountain freeride ski that can handle variable snow and groomers alike.
- CONFESSION (179, 186): With a shape of 144_117_133, its Titanal Band construction delivers the ultimate stability without adding too much weight. The moderate taper outline allows you to steer and point it wherever you want it to go. Athlete-tested in big mountain powder conditions, this directional ski handles deep snow and variable conditions with unparalleled smoothness.
Women's All Mountain Skis
VANTAGE WMN 90 CTI (153, 161, 169): A top women’s model in the Vantage ski series progressive all-mountain skis built to be super light but still seriously strong. This combination means it grips like a high-performance piste ski, but has a progressive look and feel that’s perfect in powder
- BLACK PEARL 88 (145, 152, 159, 166, 173): With an 88 mm waist, and a women's specific Carbon Flipcore W.S.D. construction, the Black Pearl 88 performs on groomers, in the trees, through bumps and in powder. Its lightweight construction, early rise tip and tail, and camber underfoot make this ski a go-to for ripping female skiers as well as those looking for the confidence to up their game.
- BLACK PEARL 98 (152, 159, 166, 173): If you are looking for a ski that can float through powder, bust through chopped up crud or carve on the groomers, the Black Pearl 98 is the ski for you. With a 98 mm waist and a women's specific Carbon Flipcore W.S.D. construction, the Black Pearl 98 is light and easy with exceptional versatility and performance for any terrain or snow condition you can throw at it.
- SHEEVA 9 (156, 164, 172): The Sheeva 9 is an all-mountain freeride ski that loves everything the mountain can throw at it. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and a Women's specific design, which provides the perfect balance of reduced weight and increased performance. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in all snow conditions and on any type of terrain.
- LEGEND W 88 (159, 166, 173): Merging freeride DNA with a versatile, all-mountain waist width, the all-new LEGEND W 88 delivers comfortable, all-terrain performance through any snow conditions.
- TOTAL JOY (148, 153, 158, 163, 168): The Total Joy is the perfect combination of light weight, stability and balance. As an experienced woman skier, you are at home in this world, on and off-piste.
- ALLUVIT 88 (156, 163, 170): Striking a balance between off- piste agility and groomer precision, the Alluvit 88 surfs, slashes, and carves in every condition Mother Nature can throw your way. Titanal metal laminate and our Bioflex Konic core (fir/ aspen) are sandwiched between triaxial braided fiberglass to deliver the response and exactness necessary to drive the ski through crud and finesse the ski at high speeds.
- FULLUVIT 95 (156, 163, 170): Regardless of the conditions, the Fulluvit is well equipped to handle any snow condition on any day of the season. All- terrain rocker allows the ski to pivot on a dime and float effortlessly in powder, while a metal laminate layer along with K2’s Bioflex Konic core dials in the precision and stability needs for tight turns in trees and couloirs.
- PANDORA 84 (151, 158, 165): For those early groomer laps, exploratory tree missions, and anything the frontside of the mountain can throw at you, pick up the LINE Pandora 84 Skis and make hardpack an enjoyable experience again.
- PANDORA 94 (158, 165, 172): With enough rocker and taper to take on those unexpected resets and the edge hold to handle blown out hardpack, the Pandora 94 offers the lightweight performance you need to rock steady day-in and day-out.
- SANTA ANA 93 (153, 161, 169): As balanced as it is beautiful, the Santa Ana 93 is at home anywhere on the mountain. With the narrowest profile in the collection, it loves making fluid turns on groomers—yet it can still make you smile on a powder day. A balsa wood core with carbon sandwiched between two sheets of metal minimizes weight and ensures the ski is easy to maneuver. It also boosts confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for an especially smooth and stable ride. For additional floatation in powder and to readily navigate variable conditions, it sports an early rise tip and tail rocker profile. The Santa Ana 93’s shorter radius makes it easy to control turns and transition between them. And because its 93mm waist offers exceptional versatility, it’s the perfect daily driver for women looking to explore the entire mountain.
- SANTA ANA 100 (153, 161, 169): Thanks to a balsa wood core with carbon sandwiched between two sheets of metal, it offers a ride that’s especially smooth and stable. This design also enhances edge hold and response to inspire confidence and keep you in control. The Santa Ana 100’s early rise tip and tail rocker profile makes it easy to navigate through variable terrain and provides additional floatation in soft snow. And its 100mm waist offers exceptional versatility, ensuring the ski can handle all terrain and conditions. Simply put, the Santa Ana offers a modern design that allows you to ski how you want—where you want.
- QST LUX 92 (153, 161, 169): The QST Lux 92 blends terrain adaptation, energy, and a smooth ride. Built on a Spaceframe construction with full Woodcore, it balances on-piste power and soft snow floatation. And the C/FX layer ensures a smooth ride.
- QST LUMEN 99 (153, 159, 167, 174): The QST LUMEN 99 blends terrain adaptation, energy, and a smooth ride. Built on a Spaceframe construction with full Woodcore, it balances on-piste power and soft snow floatation. And the C/FX layer ensures a smooth ride.
- YUMI (147, 154, 161): The Yumi is re-designed with a wider, 84mm waist, creating an even more playful, easy handling ski. We have also updated it with Titanal Band construction, adding stability and smoothness without extra weight. It features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers’ abilities who could enjoy it, and the lively, yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off piste ramble make it yet another winner.
- KENJA (149, 156, 163, 170): The Kenja is the slimmer, a little more piste-oriented version of the Secret. It features a 90mm waist, moderate taper in the tip, and the added maneuverability of tip and tail rocker. These design elements create easier, more playful handling, while maintaining the edge grip, stability, and frontside performance that have made it one of the most popular all mountain skis on the market.
- SECRET (149, 156, 163, 170): Available in four lengths with titanal frame, carbon tips and full sidewall, made in Straubing, Germany. The highly reactive tip & tail rocker ski with moderate taper, mulit layer wood core and P-Tex 2100 base is the ideal choice for women who love to ride hard an the slopes and smooth in deep powder.
- 90 EIGHT W (156, 163, 170): The 90EIGHT W is even lighter than the regular 90EIGHT and comes in sizes 155, 163 and 170, perfectly adapted to women’s demands off- and onpiste. A lightweight, lively women’s all mountain freeride ski, the 90EIGHT W is ideal for the skier who wants a nimble, easy-handling ride without sacrificing smoothness and stability. No matter what mother nature hands out, this ski is a go-to. It’s maneuverable in soft and variable snow, yet has plenty of punch for the groomers. 3D.Ridge and 3D.Glass construction with carbon stringers and a moderate taper along the full sidewall make sure there is nothing to be missed and everything to enjoy.
WOMEN'S ALL MOUNTAIN POWDER SKIS
- SHEEVA 10 (156, 164, 172): The Sheeva 10 is fun and forgiving while offering up stability and versatility. From pow to packed pow and anything in between, this ski will make any turn shape at any speed in any terrain effortless. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. and W.S.D. – Women’s Specific Design - construction combine to deliver a confidence inspiring, elevated skiing experience.
- PANDORA 104 (154, 165, 172): With a refined rocker profile, attuned tapering, and a svelte 104 waist, the all-new Pandora 104 marries deep snow performance with hardpack capabilities. Push into the backcountry, pilfer the secret stashes, and rail back to the lifts – The LINE Pandora 104 Skis open up a new world of shredly potential.
- QST STELLA 106 (159, 167): Go beyond the trails with QST STELLA 106. The Spaceframe has an inverted 3D Woodcore for power and floatation in varied snow conditions. And the C/FX reinforcement provides a smooth ride with minimal weight.
- 100EIGHT W (157, 165, 173): The exact same construction as the big 100EIGHT, featuring the exact same technologies, except for the two things we actually did reduce: Size and weight. The 100EIGHT W also comes in 157 and 165 cm length with an average weight of 1700g per ski (@ 165cm). The ultimate big mountain ski for every serious freeride lady.
MEN'S SKI BOOTS
- HAWX PRIME 110: The Atomic Hawx Prime 100 offers a reliable but exciting ride for less aggressive skiers for whom day-in, day-out comfort is a must-have. For less weight, less work, and more skiing, it’s designed with Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements where needed.
- RECON 100: The 2019 K2 Recon 100 MV Men's Ski Boots are made with a focus on comfort for those all-mountain skiers looking for adventure around each turn. The sleek colorway keeps these boots looking slimming and low profile. Made with a lightweight Powerlite shell construction that can be heat molded to achieve that custom fit you're looking for. The snug 100mm last combined with a 100 flex rating makes this boot comfortable yet still responsive.
- XT FREE 120: Lange's benchmark fit and legendary alpine performance meet the world of free-touring with the new XT FREE 120.
- X PRO 120: Weighing less than 2kg, the X PRO 120 delivers heavyweight skiing performance everywhere in the resort with a Twinframe 2 shell design that delivers power to the edges, and an exclusive, lightweight polyamide chassis
- MACH1 100 MV: The backbone of the Mach1 line up, the Mach1 100 MV's unbeatable features and fit make it a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced skiers who are looking for a comfortable yet uncompromising fit
WOMEN'S SKI BOOTS
- HAWX PRIME 90W: Fitted for a medium foot, and offering medium flex that’s more than sufficient for most experienced skiers, the Atomic Hawx Prime 95 W is a girl’s perfect partner for on- or off-piste. Skiers of all levels will appreciate the light weight thanks to Prolite – our revolutionary light construction, extra reinforcements where it counts.
- LUV 80: It's long been thought that one would have to sacrifice fit and function in favor of their bank account when on the hunt for a performance alpine boot. The all-new K2 LUV 80 provides a route away from the norm and into a tech rich, all-mountain boot with an approachable flex and an even better price. We used four different TPU thicknesses throughout the construction of the LUV's Powerlight shell to keep the weight to a minimum while maximizing power transfer and ease of entry/exit when taking the boot on and off.
- XT FREE 90 W: A premium high-performance women's freeride boot, the XT 90 W combines ski-hike versatility with Lange's legendary downhill performance.
X PRO 90 W: A benchmark all mountain boot, offering Twinframe 2 boosted performance and women-specific Custom Shell personalized fit.
- MACH1 95 W: A sporty women-specific ski boot built on a medium last. With a flex rating of 95, this boot features Tecnica’s C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) system with numerous fit solutions for the shell and liner, including a new thermoformable cuff.
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT (156, 159): Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the Burton Flight Attendant is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base.
- CUSTOM (156, 158, 158W): Since 1.996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board
- FT PANHANDLER (156): The Burton Panhandler is proof that beggars can be choosers. Super-wide, yet short and quick, this freeride shape is inspired by short board predecessors like Burton’s Con Artist and Fish and brings forth a design that delivers float in deep snow while maintaining playfulness
- FISH (156): The current generation of Burton Fish continues to revolutionize the way we all ride pow thanks to a recipe that combines Directional Flat Top™ and massive taper in a downsized deep-day rocket.
- DEEP THINKER (157, 160): The Burton Deep Thinker is a directional spin on Danny Davis’ go-to for hot laps in the park, pipe, or mobbing side hits across the mountain. Adding the float and responsiveness of Directional Camber to a unique shape designed with Balanced Freeride Geometry and just a touch of taper ups the all-mountain abilities while keeping the freestyle performance on full blast. 45° Carbon Highlights deliver snappy pop without the stiff side effects.
- DEFENDERS OF AWESOME (154, 156, 158): The DOA features a next-generation hybrid-camber design which delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse-camber. With construction technology like Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the DOA series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
- FLAGSHIP (158, 159W, 161, 162W): Steep, deep, hardpack or chunder, the Flagship crushes in all conditions and is widely known as one of the most confidence inspiring freeride boards on the planet. Jeremy Jones spent the last 20 years honing every detail of the Flagship to offer such breakthrough performance including the Spoon 3.0 nose and tail
- MOUNTAIN TWIN (154, 155W): Playful yet precise, the Mountain Twin is the board for freestylin’ freeriders who want one board that can do it all. It’s designed to shred the entire mountain like it’s your own personal skatepark without sacrificing high-speed, line-bombing stability
- STORM CHASER (152, 157): Magical float in pow and radical carving potential make the Storm Chaser one of the most sought after snowboards in the world. Surfboard shaper Chris Christenson designed the rocker profile and base contours of the Storm Chaser by using the refined dimensions of his fastest gliding surfboards. The result is an explosively fast powder rocket that packs insane float into a nimble, short board. The ultra-wide waist width and Spoon 4.0 Nose help maximize the float of the short running length and the Surf Rocker profile pops the nose even further out of the snow when you rock into a bottom turn.
- SKUNK APE (161W, 165W): Put it on rail, your toes won’t drag… put it on a rail and your mag won’t hang. Warning: This board may make you invisible in thick trees and lift lines
Men's Snowboard Boots
- MAYSIS: Vibram® outsoles for max grip and durability, BOA® Conda™ for industry leading heel hold, heat moldable customizable liners, and new Endo™ 2.0 construction for smooth and consistent flex over the life of one of the most popular boots in the world
- RAIDER: Single BOA® lace tightening allows for super quick adjustment on the fly, and the fully customizable and heat moldable Intuition® liners deliver the perfect fit for riding from sun up to sun down
- DAY TRADER (145, 150): o From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to perform in fresh snow, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise in the nose adds the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- YEASAYER (144, 148): From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way. The board’s Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V™ or catch-free control of Flat Top. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic FSC™ Certified core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you’re surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- BIRDS OF A FEATHER (142, 146, 148): One of the most popular women’s snowboards in the industry, the do-anything, go-anywhere Birds of a Feather is here to change your riding forever. This hybrid-camber, all-terrain destroyer has inspired countless knock-offs chasing its success
- PARADISE (143, 145, 147): Designed as a women's version of the Outerspace Living series, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy—yet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time
- FLAGSHIP (148, 152): The Women’s Flagship is a directional freeride board designed for confident women riders who like to ride fast and lay tracks in technical terrain. Jeremy Jones spent the last 20 years honing every detail of the Flagship to offer such breakthrough performance including the Spoon 3.0 nose and tail
- TWIN SISTER (143, 146, 149): The Twin Sister is the board for women who like to dance down the mountain and shred the most playful path possible. Traction Tech keeps the Twin Sister locked in every turn while the Cam Rock profile allows you to float through deep pow and pop off terrain features equally easy riding regular or switch
Squaw Valley Demo Center
Alpine Meadows Demo Center
*Please note limited models of skis and boots are available at Alpine Meadows Demo Center. Visit Squaw Valley Demo Center for full inventory and Demo snowboards.