Customized Adaptive Ski & Snowboard Instruction for all Abilities
Achieve Tahoe leads the way in adaptive sports and recreation, making skiing and snowboarding programs available for children and adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities. Achieve Tahoe has been providing instruction to people with disabilities for 50 years.
- Customized one-on-one private instruction based on ability
- Use of a variety of adaptive equipment and techniques
- PSIA-AASI certified instructors and trained volunteers
- Fun environment to fall in love with winter sports
- Scholarships for those who qualify
"If I Can Do This, I Can Do Anything!"
That's the motto at Achieve Tahoe! The passionate volunteers and staff are dedicated to the belief that snowsports are a vital part of the process in which individuals with disabilities:
- Build health, confidence and independence
- Participate in inclusive recreational opportunities
- Strengthen relationships with families, friends and peers
Achieve Tahoe is a member school of the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA). PSIA-certified instructors and trained volunteers can provide the following lesson types:
- Skiing or snowboarding with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Bi ski
- Blind & Low Vision
- Four-track & "Slider"