Have you always wanted to learn to ski or snowboard?
For first-time skiers and riders, this is the perfect program to gently introduce you to the exciting, beautiful mountain environment of skiing and snowboarding. Snowsports provide fun and adventure for everyone, and we can't wait to share our love of the sport with you. With the Perfect Progression Program, after you take three (3) beginner lessons at Alpine Meadows, you receive a complimentary unrestricted season pass for Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows, along with heaps of other awesome benefits.
For only $499, you can:
- Participate in 3 beginner lessons at Alpine Meadows that will ease you into skiing or snowboarding. Taught by experienced instructors, these 3 classes are tailored to build skills in new skiers and riders and will give you the opportunity to meet new friends at the same level as you.
- Receive a FREE pair of gloves and FREE goggles to use during your lessons.
- Receive a one-time 30% discount at Estelle Sports in case you need anything else.
- Receive 3 lunch vouchers with a value of $18 to use on each of your 3 included lesson days.
- Receive free lift access and free rentals with your 3 lessons
Once you complete your 3 Beginner Lessons, you get:
- A complimentary Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows 2018-2019 season pass, with no restrictions, available exclusively for participants of this program.
- Rentals for the season, valid at both Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley.
- 50% off on Group Lessons for the season, valid at both Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley.
What should I expect from this program?
There are no date restrictions or catches here. This is meant to be a fun, informative program that helps you pursue your interest in skiing or snowboarding in a safe, educational environment. Our lessons will move at a slow, steady pace. We'll help you with every step of the process, whether it is getting equipment that fits just right at the rental shop or lending a hand when you get off the chairlift for the first time. The process of learning to ski or snowboard can be intimidating, so our goal is to ease your fears and have you walk away from your lessons with a basic education that will have you skiing or riding on intermediate runs in only a matter of days.
- Previous pack, pass holders, or Mountain Collective participants are not eligible for this program
- This program is for beginners only who have never skied or snowboarded before
- This is not for learning to snowboard if you already ski
- This is not for learning to ski if you already snowboard
- You must attend all 3 lessons before receiving pass (Ski School Director or Manager will confirm the lessons were taken)
Call 800-403-0206 to BOOK
Check out our First Timer's Guide.
Check the weather before your visit.
Download our App for the best on-site experience.
Still have questions? Call us at 800.403.0206
Participants must be 13+ and must be first-time skiers or snowboarders. A one-time signature on a Liability Release will be required. More information will be sent via email after purchase.
|Morning||10am-12:15pm||Ski & Snowboard School Meeting Area|
|Morning Check-In||8:30-9:30am||Rental Shop at Alpine Meadows. Meet for lesson at 9:45am.|
|Afternoon||1-3:15pm||Ski & Snowboard School Meeting Area|
|Afternoon Check-In||11:30am-12:30pm||Rental Shop at Alpine Meadows. Meet for lesson at 12:45pm.|
Ski & Snowboard School Meeting Area
The Ski & Snowbaord School Meeting Area at Alpine Meadows is southeast of the Lodge, just above the Kid's Magic Carpet lift. Can't find it? Ask one of our staff, and they would be happy to assist you with anything you might need.
When you purchase this product, choose the date for your first lesson. After your first lesson, the 2nd and 3rd lessons can be drop-in. If you'd like to reserve your spot for the 2nd or 3rd lessons, you may make a reservation by calling 800-403-0206.
Our instructors are experienced professionals who are trained to handle groups of people new to the sport and one another.