Squaw Valley offers 40,000 square feet of customizable space and can hold up to 900 people or provide a more intimate atmosphere for smaller groups. Choose from a wide variety of venues from spacious conference facilities, scenic spaces with floor to ceiling windows and venues overlooking Lake Tahoe and the Sierra.
Key Benefits to Hosting Your Meeting & Event at Squaw Valley
- Meeting & conference space situated at the base of world class ski resort in Lake Tahoe, California
- 40,000 square feet of customizable space
- State of the art visual/audio equipment
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in venues
- Lively village boasting unique shopping & dining experiences
- Most lodging accommodations offer full kitchen, fireplace and mountain views steps from event spaces
Squaw Valley Conference Center
- 5,006 square footage
- Guest max capacity: 750
- Room dimension: 54' x 105'
Palisades Conference Room
- 2,960 square footage
- Guest max capacity: 170
- Room dimension: 54' x 54'
- Section A: 1,480 square footage / 54' x 27'
- Section B: 740 square footage / 27' x 27'
- Section C: 740 square footage / 27' x 27'
- Section B & C: 1,480 square footage / 54' x 27'
Alpenglow Conference Room
- 1,200 square footage
- Guest max capacity: 120
- Room dimensions: 42' x 30'
Olympic House: Cushing Pond
- Outdoor venue
- Guest max capacity: 200
- Terrace Room: 7,702 square footage / 236 guest capacity
- Granite Sunroom: 3,819 square footage / 118 guest capacity
- Bar North: 1,450 square footage / 100 guest capacity
- Granite Bistro Cafe: 1,280 square footage / 84 guest capacity
- Upper Deck Outdoor: outdoor venue / 250 guest capacity
- East/West Deck: outdoor venue / site fee based on event
Gold Coast Complex (winter only)
- The Arc: 14,009 square footage / 400 guest capacity / site fee based on event
- 39 North: 12,672 square footage / 450 guest capacity / site fee based on event
- Crossroads: 2,112 square footage / 100 guest capacity / site fee based on event
*All Site Fees are negotiable based on Food and Beverage and Sleeping Accommodations.
Village at Squaw Valley Lodging
The Village at Squaw Valley offers slopeside condominium suites located above the meeting spaces, shops and restaurants.
Most room types have a kitchen, fireplace and balcony.
- Standard rooms
- Studio suites
- 1 bedroom suites
- 2 bedroom suites
- 3 bedroom suites
Village at Squaw Valley Amenities
- Slopeside convenience
- Centrally located to meeting space, shopping & dining
- Hot tub & sauna
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards lounge
- Onsite media room
- 24 hour front desk
- Free WiFi
Questions? Call 866-368-1357
TripAdvisor Green Leaders Gold Level
- ENERGY STAR kitchen appliances
- Water-efficient bathroom fixtures
- Energy-efficient light bulbs
- Window films
- Recycle program
- Track energy use
'SO AMAZING! Setting, food and company was like a dream come true.'- one of our participants perfectly summed up CalSAE's experience with holding our Party with The Partners event at Squaw Valley's High Camp. Other comments included 'awesome', 'incredible', 'one of a kind'. As the event director, I'd have to agree! From the moment participants arrived at the Tram, they knew they were in for a special experience. The scenery and fun facts about Squaw Valley shared by the Tram operators entertained participants as they traveled up the mountain. The views again took center stage when we arrived at High Camp. With views of the valley, the Olympic Rings and Lake Tahoe in the distance, use of our conference hashtag spiked as everyone shared photos.
Having both indoor and outdoor experiences provided a place for everyone to be comfortable. Some preferred enjoying the scenery through the expansive windows of the indoor space while listening to live music. Others preferred the refreshing mountain air and warmth that came from sitting around an outdoor fire, roasting s'mores in the company of an Olympic medalist and an epic view.
This was one Party with The Partners that will be talked about for years to come. In fact, it was our highest rated in the history of the event! Thank you for creating such a memorable experience for our participants!"
-- Gina Sutherland, Director of Education & Events, California Society of Association Executives (CalSAE)