Elena Brower, Seane Corn and Rod Stryker to unroll their mats;
Little Dragon, Bonobo and Charles Bradley to headline the music roster
New York, NY (February 7, 2017) – Wanderlust, producer of the largest yoga lifestyle events in the world, reveals its epic talent lineup for the 2017 summer season. Inclusive of diverse styles of yoga, top musical performers, farm-to-table dining, and our thought-provoking Speakeasy lecture series, Wanderlust provides a multi-day, retreat amid breathtaking scenery for mindful adventurers. The grandeur of its resort destinations creates the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable getaway. Tickets go on sale today.
This summer’s unique blend of musicians, DJs, and performing artists headlining the season includes:
• Seane Corn
• Amy Ippoliti
• Elena Brower
• Rod Stryker
• Sri Dharma Mittra
• Eoin Finn
• Annie Carpenter
• Little Dragon
• Charles Bradley
• St. Paul and the Broken Bones
• Jamestown Revival
• Kate Northrup: Kate Northrup is the bestselling author of Money: A Love Story and a creative entrepreneur. Kate will share the ways to create freedom and abundance so you can live your life to the fullest.
• David Wolfe has led the environmental charge for radiant health via a positive mental attitude, eco-community building, living spring water, and the best-ever quality organic foods and herbs.
• Sheri Salata was the final Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show and served as President of Harpo Studios, which produced some of the most watched programming in history. Sheri has been named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business. She promises a truly inspiring talk for the dream-maker in all of us.
The full roster of festival dates is as follows:
• Snowshoe, West Virginia June 9-11
• Stratton, Vermont June 22-25
• Squaw Valley, California July 20-23
• Whistler, British Columbia (Canada) August 3-6
• Tremblant, Quebec (Canada) August 24-27
For the complete lineup and ticketing information, for each individual festival please visit http://wanderlust.com/events
Attendees will enjoy unique experiences curated by a number of Wanderlust partners including:
• adidas, will host a one-of-a kind, immersive onsite activation to engage in attendee-led experiences, enabling them to embed more sport into their day and create their best selves at all US-based events. Co-branded adidas x wanderlust apparel also will be sold at each event. The full collection can be viewed here
• Tropicana Probiotics will inspire attendees to believe in their guts by participating in gut health-focused yoga flows and sampling all-new probiotic products at the Kula Marketplace. Yoga classes, workshop content and lectures will take attendees on a wellness journey that starts from the center of our bodies—the gut—and empowers them to lead their best lives.
Wanderlust Festival, LLC is a producer of large-scale lifestyle festival events focusing on yoga, music and wellness. The company encompasses Wanderlust Festival, the largest multi-day yoga and music festivals in the world; Wanderlust 108, a one-day “mindful triathlon” taking place in urban parks across the US; Wanderlust Yoga, a reimagination of the yoga studio experience; and the Wanderlust Teacher Training, a yoga teacher training program inspired by the Wanderlust festival experience. In 2017, Wanderlust will produce over 60 events across the world centered around its core mission: creating community around mindful living. The company was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between Velour Music Group, C3 Presents and Starr Hill Presents. Become a fan of Wanderlust at: Facebook www.facebook.com/wanderlust
Kim Small, Director of Publicity
212-766-8040 x 109