Terrain Park Blog - Valentine's Day Edition!
Terrain parks here at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows are in prime condition and riding extremely well thanks to nearly 25 feet of snow on the season and excellent work by the Park Crew.
Across the mountains, we now have a total of 4 terrain parks, 3 start parks, 2 snow cross courses and the just-opened 13' Minipipe; a grand total of 89 features! This President's Week, be sure to come check out what our teams have been working so hard on!
Squaw Valley Parks
- Gold Coast Park currently has 33 features including a tremendous 5-Pack jump line! Recent additions include an S Rail, Propane Tank, and Elbow Rail.
- Belmont Park is offering 18 features including a 4-Pack of small jumps, a Whale Tail jump, and the Family Cross Course.
- Big Blue Park features the newly opened 13' MiniPipe and SnowCross Course.
- High Camp Start Park is set up with banked turns and a flat pipe.
- SnoVentures Start Park highlights include banked turns, rollers, and a micropipe.
Alpine Meadows Parks
- Charity Park has 13 features including two jumps, an UP Rail, and Hitching Post.
- Tiegl Park has 13 features and just added a new medium jump.
- Alpine Meadows Start Park: 4 features with rollers, banked turns, a flat pipe and a micro pipe.
On February 20, the 1st Annual Oakley Grom Jam will be taking place in Belmont Park. Skiers and riders aged 11 and under are welcome to come compete. While everyone will go home with a prize, there will be something special for those who are lucky enough to finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Features will include a Flat Box, Flat Rail and 2 Small Jumps. Oakley-sponsored athletes will be on hand to give tips to skiers and riders. Best of all, registration is free!