Summer Season 2019 at Squaw Valley
Hours of Operation
- The Aerial Tram will be open 10am-5pm daily starting June 14th. Activities at High Camp, including the pool & hot tub, will be open 10:30am-4:30pm daily.
Art, Wine, & Music Festival
Join us for this fun two-day annual event from 11am-5pm on July 13th & 14th. The Art, Wine & Music Festival features wine tasting from 2-5pm, performance stages, restaurants, shops & walkways lined with fine art booths and exhibits. All proceeds from the event benefit Achieve Tahoe.
Wanderlust Yoga Festival
Squaw Valley is home to the world-renowned Wanderlust Yoga Festival, a four-day event that celebrates yoga, meditation, music, nature and camaraderie all in the pristine setting of Squaw Valley. Join us July 18th - 21st.
Activities & Things To Do
- Get the High Camp Adventure Package for you and/or your family to get access to the High Camp Pool & Hot Tub, Roller Skating, Disc Golf, Geocaching, Lawn Games, & more!
- Visit Rocker@Squaw on Mondays for Manhattan Mondays or on Wednesdays for Wine Wednesdays.
- Hike Shirley Canyon (after the snow melts!) and take the Aerial Tram back down for free.
- Play a round of golf at the Links course at the Resort at Squaw Creek.
- Enjoy shopping & dining in the Village at Squaw Valley, open daily this summer.