Summer Season 2019 at Squaw Valley
Hours of Operation
- Squaw Valley will be open for skiing & snowboarding from Friday-Sunday until June 30th. We will also be open July 3-7th for Freedom Fest.
- The Aerial Tram will be open 10am-5pm daily starting June 14th. Activities at High Camp, including the pool & hot tub, will be open 10:30am-4:30pm daily.
- Please note: The High Camp Pool & Hot Tub will close indefinitely starting August 5th, 2019 for a complete renovation.
Lake Tahoe 4th of July Freedom Fest
Celebrate summer skiing and the 4th of July at our Lake Tahoe Freedom Fest with the whole family. There will be 3 days of free live music, including a show at KT Base Bar with Paul Oakenfold and a fireworks display!
Art, Wine, & Music Festival
Join us for this fun two-day annual event from 11am-5pm on July 13th & 14th. The Art, Wine & Music Festival features wine tasting from 2-5pm, performance stages, restaurants, shops & walkways lined with fine art booths and exhibits. All proceeds from the event benefit Achieve Tahoe.
Wanderlust Yoga Festival
Squaw Valley is home to the world-renowned Wanderlust Yoga Festival, a four-day event that celebrates yoga, meditation, music, nature and camaraderie all in the pristine setting of Squaw Valley. Join us July 18th - 21st.
Activities & Things To Do
- Get the High Camp Adventure Package for you and/or your family to get access to the High Camp Pool & Hot Tub, Roller Skating, Disc Golf, Geocaching, Lawn Games, & more!
- Visit Rocker@Squaw on Mondays for Manhattan Mondays or on Wednesdays for Wine Wednesdays.
- Hike Shirley Canyon (after the snow melts!) and take the Aerial Tram back down for free.
- Play a round of golf at the Links course at the Resort at Squaw Creek.
- Enjoy shopping & dining in the Village at Squaw Valley, open daily this summer.