#1. Acess 6,000 skiable acres in 1 day
When it comes to diversity and choices, Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows has got it going on. And once you park, there's no need to drive to another mountain. Our free shuttle bus will you get you to base of Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows in just 8 minutes. You'll have plenty of time to explore our 6,000 acres in one day.
#2. Access to the best resorts in Tahoe
You’ll get the access to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows, now add a few days to Sugar Bowl and Sierra-at-Tahoe to really seal the deal:
- For just $60 more* you get 2 days to Sugar Bowl AND Sierra-at-Tahoe (that’s $20/day at each resort)
- For $290 more* you get 4 days to Sugar Bowl AND Sierra-at-Tahoe, plus you get 2 days to Whistler Blackcomb (that’s $29/day at each resort). You’ll also get the added bonus of 50% off lift tickets at all Mountain Collective Resorts.
* Based on Bronze+ Pass rate of $519
#3. Best Benefits Package
- Discounted friends & family tickets: save your buddy 25% on lift tickets. That’s worth a lunch, which, by the way, you save 10% on. We heart savings.
- 50% off demo equipment: Didn’t get spiffy new equipment this year? No problem. We’ve got all of the new gear that is perfectly suited for your ability level and conditions of the day at 50% off! Try out as many pairs as you like – we’re conveniently located at the base of Squaw and Alpine, plus an on-mountain location at Squaw.
- Ever wanted to ski perfectly groomed slopes before the mountain opens? Ski untouched powder? Gold passholders get 2 frees days of Dawn Patrol to enjoy this exclusive mountain access. Silver, Bronze+ and College passholders get 50% off.
#4. If you’re in College, you’re going to want to read this part
This winter season you don’t have to break the bank to access the best ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Our College Pass gives you unlimited access to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows for just $409. That means you’ll be skiing and riding any day of the season – weekends, holidays and every day in between. The Tahoe Value College Pass is blacked out all Saturdays and holidays. An easy choice, right?
#5. True or False? Our Lake Tahoe ski resort is better than your gym membership.
We're going to ask you a series of true or false questions. Ready?
1. Your workout will be much more enjoyable with a view of snow filled peaks and Lake Tahoe.
True or false?
2. You will receive more likes on your selfie riding a Tram to el. 8,200' vs. a selfie at the gym.
True or False?
3. You'd rather zip down long groomed cruisers over sitting on a stationary bike staring at someone's (sweaty) back.
True or False?
If you answered TRUE to all of the questions above, congratulations, you've passed with flying colors! Now all that is left to do is get your Tahoe Super Pass by October 21 before prices go up. See you on the mountain!