Tahoe Ski Bus to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
If you're coming from the Tahoe area, Sacramento, or San Francisco, there are shuttle bus options to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows:
- Park & Ride services will be available in Truckee this year traveling to Squaw Valley on weekends and holidays.
- Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) - Service running daily from Truckee and Tahoe City to Squaw Valley. Available 7 days a week - $1.75. Call 530-550-1212 for information or View Full TART Schedule - You can also download NextBus, an app that tracks TART buses in real time.
- Alpine Adventures: The Sacramento Area premier ski bus since 1965. Offering bus service to Squaw Valley and Alpine meadows with hot beverages, pastries, and après ski beverages and goodies.
Bay Area Buses
- Bay Area Ski Bus: Ski Tour Operator offering bus service to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows. We operate fun, safe bus trips for Adults, Teens, Families and all types of groups. Easy, convenient and safe. Call 925-680-4386 or email Bay Area Ski Bus to book your next ski trip.
- North American Charter Ski: Bringing skiers and snowboarders to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows on eco-friendly luxury coaches. Call 925-230-2086 to book your next ski trip.
- Santa Rosa Ski & Sports: Sonoma County's #1 Ski/Snowboard charter bus since 1986. Bringing you to Squaw | Alpine Meadows in comfort at the lowest possible rates. For more info, visit them online or call (707)-578-4754.
- Sourced Adventures: Tour operator offering weekly ski bus service with convenient round-trip transportation from San Francisco and Oakland to Squaw Valley every Saturday all season long. Book online or call 646-847-2367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sourced Adventures also offers charters and custom corporate packages.
- Sports Basement Tahoe Ski & Snowboard Bus: Runs every Saturday and Sundays from 5 Sports Basement Bay Area locations, including: Bryant Street (SF), Sunnyvale, Novato (limited operations), Redwood City and Berkeley. Nonstop, luxury bus with bathrooms, WiFi, reclining seats. Includes breakfast, snacks and après ski drinks! Pre-loaded rental gear option allowing for hassle free renting and returning. $75 per passenger. Discounted lift tickets and full rental gear packages available. Custom, private buses also available. More information at www.SBSkiBus.com or here or you can call 1-800-866-6670.
Traveling by Train to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
Avoid traffic and take Amtrak to Truckee for your ski weekend. Amtrak offers a convenient and enjoyable travel option from the Bay Area, with comfortable seating as spacious as first class airline seats, outlets to charge your phone, and casual and formal dining options. Relax and enjoy the spectacular views as you wind your way up the mountain. Easily connect to the California Zephyr with daily departures from Emeryville, Richmond, Martinez and Sacramento to Truckee. From the Truckee Amtrak Station use public or private transportation to get to your final destination.