Complimentary Outdoor Yoga Classes
Come breathe and stretch with us this summer during our free outdoor yoga series! Starting July 8 we will offer complimentary yoga classes in The Village at Squaw Valley, outside and next to the Wanderlust Yoga Studio. The classes kick off at 5pm and are taught by a different (amazing) local teacher each week. Now also offering Saturday Yoga Squaw'D!
New to yoga? All levels are welcome! Please bring your own mats.
- Yoga spaces are limited to the first 25 registrations
- Advanced Registration Required: Please fill out this ONLINE FORM to register
- Registration opens Thursday at noon for the following week
- No shows will not be allowed to participate in future classes
- Spaces are clearly marked to maintain County social distancing guidelines
- You are required to bring and wear a mask at check-in and check-out
- You may take your mask off once you're at your yoga mat placement and the class has started
- Please bring your own yoga mat. We will provide a 3'x7' mat to lay your own yoga mat over. We will not be providing yoga mats this summer due to new COVID-19 guidelines.
|July 8||Sherry McConkey|
|July 15||Nikki Dean|
|July 22||Chris Seega|
|July 29||Kate Liest|
|August 5||Kellee Rich|
|August 12||Sherry McConkey|
|August 19||Kellee Rich|
|August 26||Nikki Dean|