EVENT UPDATE: due to extremely high winds (100+mph), cold temperatures, and icy conditions the Torchlight Parade will now be held on Exhibition Run from 5-6:30pm for pre-registered guests only.
Updated Event Details
- The Funitel will no longer operate past 4pm this evening
- Exhibition Chairlift will be open from 5-6:30pm for all pre-registered participants to take a lap down (from Mid Station only) with LED torches
- Skiers & riders who are pre-registered need to pick up their wristband in the Event Registration office (near Wildflour Bakery in the Olympic House)
- Participants must show their wristband in order to load Exhibition
- Torches will be passed out at the Exhibition chairlift
*Registration for this event is now FULL
|8:30am-4pm||Pick up wristbands||Event Registration Office (Olympic House)|
|5-6:30pm||Pre-registerred guests with wristbands take a lap on Exhibition||Exhibition|
Please note: This event is for intermediate skiers and snowboarders ages 5+. All participants must register online in advance.
- Registration is now full
- In order to participate you will need to pick up your bracelet at the Event Registration Office.
- The Event Registration Office (Near Wild Flour Bakery) in the Olympic House will be open 8:30- 4:00pm on Sunday and Monday, December 30 and 31st, 2018.
- Must be 5+ to participate
- Must be at least an intermediate skier/snowboarder
- No backpacks allowed
- No drones
- No alcohol
- Listen to Squaw Staff for directions
- Skiers & Snowboarders only
- NO WALKING down the Torchlight parade course
- Follow in a single file
- MUST wear yellow wristband to get on Funitel
- Have fun!