Join as as we attempt to break the record for the World's Largest LED Torchlight Parade this New Year's Eve! The parade will start on Exhibition and funnel down into more festivities on the KT Base Bar and Olympic House.
- All skiers and riders must sign up for a time slot in advance to participate in the LED Torchlight Parade. Time slots are as follows: 5p, 5:15p, 5:30p, 5:45p, 6p, 6:15p, 6:30p. You will only be allowed to ride the Exhibition chairlift during your time slot.
- Signups are FREE, just follow the link below to select your time.
- Skiers & riders who register before December 15th will receive a RFID wristband in the mail. After December 15th, please got to the Squaw Valley Ticket Office to pick up your RFID wristband.
- Participants must show their wristband in order to load Exhibition.
- LED Torches will be passed out at the Exhibition chairlift only to guests with wristbands during their time slot.
- Stick around for Fireworks and a FREE concert and New Year’s Eve Celebration on the KT Deck and in the Olympic House after the Torchlight Parade.
|5-6:30pm||Pre-registered guests with wristbands take a lap on Exhibition||Exhibition|
Please note: This event is for intermediate skiers and snowboarders ages 5+
- Must be 5+ to participate
- Must be at least an intermediate skier/snowboarder
- No backpacks allowed
- No drones
- No alcohol
- Listen to Squaw Staff for directions
- Skiers & Snowboarders only
- NO WALKING down the Torchlight parade course
- Follow in a single file
- MUST wear wristband to get on Exhibition
- Have fun!