The 5th Annual WinterWonderGrass Tahoe returns for 3 days of world-class Bluegrass/Acoustic Roots music on four stages, California and Nevada craft breweries and beer tasting all under the snow covered peaks at Squaw Valley. It's going to be an epic weekend bringing together those who love music, mountains and a good time. This year's lineup features:
Festival Site Map
New This Year!!
This free bus will run outbound from the clocktower at Squaw Valley nightly to Tahoe City and to Truckee.
2019 WinterWonderGrass Tahoe Tickets
General Admission Tickets
- 3 days of music on 4 stages (3 heated beer halls / 1 outside)
- Over 25 bands and artists
- 3 hours per day of local craft brew and cider sampling (must be 21+)
- 3 hours per day of tea sampling
- Klean Kanteen custom WWG festival mug
- Free onsite water station
- Does not include Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows ski/ride lift passes
- WinterWonderGrass is rain, snow or shine! No refunds will be issued.
Single Day Tickets are now on sale!
- Custom Klean Kanteen festival mug.
- Complimentary beer/cider tastings 2-5 pm.
- 10 bands on 4 stages
- Doors open 1:45 pm. Festival tickets DO NOT include: Grass After Dark tickets, Lift tickets, parking
- All festival tickets include the resort fee of $3 per day, all credit cards fees, all handling and ticket management costs. WinterWonderGrass is rain, snow or shine! No refunds will be issued.
All the benefits of a regular ticket with a bit more comfort. This is where we send Mom and Dad! Prices start at $329 (First Chair Ticket) and go up to $399 (Last Chair Ticket) – or while supplies last. Tickets include:
- Nightly feast of locally inspired cuisine
- Beer & cider sampling 2-5 pm daily
- Complimentary Guayaki Yerba Mate Tea, Switchel and other n/a beverages
- Heated restrooms
- Complimentary beer & cider 2-5 pm daily (sample, then grab a free pour until 5 pm)
- Side stage viewing with fire pits and heat lamps
- Heated VIP tent decorated with reclaimed barn wood
- Custom cocktail saloon (paid bar)
- Commemorative laminate
- All the benefits of a GA ticket
Ski & Ride
For $199 ski 3 days during WWG to experience the resort!
- Must have WWG Festival ticket to redeem
- Tickets good March 28- July 7th (any 3 days in the remainder of the 18-19 season)
- No refunds
- Pick up passes at the ticketing window in the main lodge
- LIMITED TIME OFFER • No refunds / non-transferrable
Grass After Dark tickets are now on sale!
Join us in Squaw, Tahoe City and Truckee for these hot gatherings, where some serious collaborative magic happens!
- Leftover Salmon
- Billy Strings
- The Travelin’ McCourys
- Pickin on the Dead
- Pixie and The Partygrass Boys
- OneGrass, Two Grass, Upstate
- Lost Whiskey Engine
- and special guests!
- No refunds
New this year: If you are an Ikon Passholder, you will be able to cash in on three locations with one festival ticket (Stratton, Steamboat, and Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows).
Tram to Table Dinner & Music Tickets
Join us for a special, intimate evening of dining & live music presented by WinterWonderGrass, the Bluegrass Situation and Protect our Winters.
- Thursday, March 28th at 6pm
- Music on the tram
- Family-style dinner with two sets of music
- Complimentary beer, wine, cider, & whiskey tastings
- Dan Rodriguez, Bridget Law & Darren Garvey (Elephant Revival)
- Andy Thorn (Leftover Salmon)
- Jeff Leonard (Fruition)
- Special guests Tyler Grant, Megan Letts
- Members of Horseshoes & Hand Grenades.
Available Lodging for WinterWonderGrass Tahoe
The Village at Squaw Valley
Stay slopeside in a condominium style suite in the heart of the action. Most rooms have a fireplace, kitchen and balcony.
Red Wolf Lodge
Located at the base of Squaw Valley, Red Wolf Lodge offers ski-in/ski-out access and is within walking distance of the The Village at Squaw Valley.
Resort at Squaw Creek
With ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley, the Resort at Squaw Creek’s 405 luxurious rooms, suites, and penthouses all have panoramic mountain views. The resort has multiple restaurants and bars, an on-site ski rental and pro shop, and an award-winning spa.
Squaw Valley Lodge
Squaw Valley Lodge offers Ski-in/Ski-out convenience and spacious, well-appointed condominium suites.
Share your favorite moments from WinterWonderGrass Tahoe with us!