The 6th Annual WinterWonderGrass Tahoe returns for 3 days of world-class Bluegrass/Acoustic Roots music on four stages, California and Nevada craft breweries and beer tasting all under the snow-covered peaks at Squaw Valley. It's going to be an epic weekend bringing together those who love music, mountains and a good time.
Grass After Dark late night shows now on sale!
2020 WinterWonderGrass Tahoe Tickets
General Admission Tickets
- 3 days of music on 4 stages (3 heated beer halls / 1 outside)
- Over 25 bands and artists
- 3 hours per day of local craft brew and cider sampling (must be 21+)
- 3 hours per day of tea sampling
- A commemorative WWG festival cup
- Free onsite water station
- Does not include Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows ski/ride lift passes
- WinterWonderGrass is rain, snow or shine! No refunds will be issued.
All the benefits of a regular ticket with a bit more comfort. This is where we send Mom and Dad! Tickets include:
- Nightly feast of locally inspired cuisine
- Beer & cider sampling 2-5 pm daily
- Complimentary Guayaki Yerba Mate Tea, Switchel and other n/a beverages
- Heated restrooms
- Complimentary beer & cider 2-5 pm daily (sample, then grab a free pour until 5 pm)
- Side stage viewing with fire pits and heat lamps
- Heated VIP tent decorated with reclaimed barn wood
- Custom cocktail saloon (paid bar)
- Commemorative laminate
- All the benefits of a GA ticket
Single Day Tickets
- 10+ Bands on 4 stages (three indoor heated stages, one outdoor)
- 1 day of music (late nights not included)
- Free Thursday, March 26th show in Squaw Village
- 3 hours per day of local craft brew and cider sampling – 2-5 pm daily (must be 21+)
- Custom WWG festival mug
- Onsite water stations
- Heated kids zone 2-9 pm daily
- $1 towards local non-profits (you pick at check out)
- A kind, compassionate and sustainable gathering
Grass After Dark Tickets
- Pickin’ on the Dead (Plaza Bar)
- Fruition and Brothers Comatose (OVL)
- Twisted Pine and Buffalo Commons (Moe's Tahoe City)
- Trout Steak Revival (Alibi Truckee)
- The Larry Keel Experience and Pixie and the Partygrass Boys (Alibi Truckee)
- The Infamous Stringdusters and Della Mae (OVL)
- Grant Farm and Midnight North (Moe's Tahoe City)
- The Lil Smokies (Plaza Bar)
- The WinterWonderGrass All-Stars with The Kitchen Dwellers (OVL)
Lift Ticket Add-Ons
- Enjoy three days at Squaw Alpine
- Valid from March 26 until the end of the season
- Valid only with the purchase of a WinterWonderGrass 3-day GA or VIP ticket
- Non-transferable. Non-refundable.
Tram to Table Dinner
Join us for an intimate farm to table dinner at High Camp showcasing locally sourced food, complimentary tasting hour of beer, cider, wine, and whiskey. All complemented by live music from WWG artists. March 26, 2020.
Available Lodging for WinterWonderGrass Tahoe
The Village at Squaw Valley
Stay slopeside in a condominium style suite in the heart of the action. Most rooms have a fireplace, kitchen and a balcony.
Red Wolf Lodge
Located at the base of Squaw Valley, Red Wolf Lodge offers ski-in/ski-out access and is within walking distance of the The Village at Squaw Valley.
Resort at Squaw Creek
With ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley, the Resort at Squaw Creek’s 405 luxurious rooms, suites, and penthouses all have panoramic mountain views. The resort has multiple restaurants and bars, an on-site ski rental and pro shop, and an award-winning spa.
Squaw Valley Lodge
Squaw Valley Lodge offers Ski-in/Ski-out convenience and spacious, well-appointed condominium suites.
The WinterWonderBus - back by popular demand!
For a small fee, you can ride the bus all three days and conserve! We are concerned about both your safety and the environment. With limited on-site parking and no community late-night shuttles, we are happy to bring back the WinterWonderBus. The goal is to provide a safe option to and from the venue, Tahoe City and Truckee
- Inbound from the Truckee Depot or Tahoe City Transit Center: 1:30pm | 2:30pm | 3:30pm | 4:30pm | 5:30pm*
- Outbound from the Clock Tower at Squaw Valley: 9pm | 9:30pm | 10pm | 10:30pm | 11pm | 11:30pm | 12am | 12:30am | 1:30am to Tahoe City and Truckee*
*Additional stops will be arranged to partner hotels.
Based on passes sold, we will arrange multiple 45 passenger buses leaving on the 1/2 hour and running until 1:30am, one dedicated to Tahoe City and one dedicated to Truckee.
Share your favorite moments from WinterWonderGrass Tahoe with us!