Join us for a Thanksgiving Dinner experience at Squaw Valley
Join us at Bar One in Olympic House for our annual Thanksgiving dinner. Enjoy a delicious, buffet-style meal prepared using fresh, local ingredients served alongside stunning views of the Sierra Nevada. Make this a memorable Thanksgiving at Squaw Valley and let us take care of the cooking!
You will have 2 reservation times to choose from, 12:00pm and 3pm. A reservation time must be selected when you purchase. You will have two hours to enjoy your meal. Because you will be dining with other families, being more than 15 minutes late will forfeit your reservation.
Thanksgiving Dinner Details
- Date: Thursday, November 28th, 2019
- Seating Times: 12 pm & 3pm
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to seating.
- Please bring a photo ID & email confirmation.
|4 & Under||Free|
Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Full Thanksgiving buffet
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary coffee at the end of service
- A cash bar will be available for alcoholic beverages.
*The above Thanksgiving Dinner Tickets do not reflect tax and an 18% gratuity that will be added at the time of purchase.
What to do if:
- You would like to be seated with another family on our guest list
- Your party has any dietary restrictions
- A high chair will be necessary
- There are handicapped members of your party
Please email banquetsSVAM@squawalpine.com.