Please note: Today's Thanksgiving Dinner has been moved from High Camp to Olympic House due to the winter weather.
The Thanksgiving Dinner experience at Squaw is a local, fresh, traditional Thanksgiving dinner that provides an elevated experience for those looking to gather. This year, this delicious meal will be served in Olympic House, with beautiful views of Squaw Valley in the background. The menu is below.
If this sounds like a Thanksgiving to remember, then you have 2 reservation times to choose from, 12:00pm and 3:30pm. A reservation time must be selected when you purchase. You will have two hours to enjoy your meal. Because you will be dining with other families, being more than 15 minutes late will forfeit your reservation.
Thanksgiving Dinner Details
- Seating times: 12 pm & 3:30pm
- 180 tickets available per seating
|4 & Under||Free|
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Full Thanksgiving buffet
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary coffee at the end of service
- We will have a guest list, but please bring your confirmation email.
- Please arrive at least an hour early for your tram ride.
- Appetizers and a cash bar will be available 30 min prior to dinner. Olympic museum will be open.
*The above Thanksgiving Dinner Tickets do not reflect tax and an 18% gratuity that will be added at the time of purchase.
What to do if:
- You would like to be seated with another family on our guest list
- Your party has any dietary restrictions
- A high chair will be necessary
- There are handicapped members of your party
Please respond to banquetsSVAM@squawalpine.com. Please bring this confirmation email with you, as it will help us find you on our guest list.