The February 16th Snowshoe Chlaet Dinner has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
When the mountain has closed for the evening and a winter moon has risen, experience a snowshoe tour to the mid-mountain Chalet at Alpine Meadows. Enjoy an intimate seated dinner where you'll be served an Alps-inspired menu with dishes like potato cheese soup, spinach spaetzle, and apple strudel. This unique opportunity is only available for 50 guests.
- Three seating times available: 5:30pm, 6:45pm, 7:45pm
- Arrive at Alpine Meadows Base Lodge 15 minutes before your dinner seating
- All guests should dress appropriately for cold winter hiking
- Snowshoe rental included in the price
- The distance from the Alpine Lodge to the Chalet is approximately 1/4 mile uphill
- Guests unable to meet the physical requirements of the 1/4 walk will not be able to attend
|Tickets (all ages)||$79*|
*Not including tax & gratuity
To book, please email Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Others Are Saying
At dusk, you’ll snowshoe from Alpine Meadows’ base lodge a quarter of a mile up a gentle groomed slope to an intimate on-mountain lodge known as the Chalet. From there, you and 50 of your new best friends will sit down for a formal European-inspired meal, with hot soups and grilled meats and apfel streudel for dessert. - from Earn Your Dinner at These 10 Mountain Restaurants, Published by Outside Magazine