Snow Tubing in Lake Tahoe | Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
Snow tubing is a fun mountain adventure for the whole family. Snow tubing is located at SnoVentures Activity Zone in the base area of Squaw Valley adjacent to the parking lot. Play in the snow, bond with family and friends, then warm up at the SnoVentures Lodge located adjacent to all of the snow play fun. SnoVentures Activity Zone also has mini-snowmobiles for the kids!
*Must be 40 inches tall to ride and able to independently get in and out of the tube.
Snow Tubing Details
- Tubing tickets are sold on first come, first serve basis
- Snow tubing sessions are 55 minutes long and begin on the top of the hour
- Tickets available for purchase at SnoVentures Activity Zone
- Limited number of tickets per session in order to provide the best experience
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Snow tubing hours are weather and conditions permitting
Are you an Ikon Pass Holder?
You receive 50% off of snow tubing. Midweek and non-holiday only. Walk-in only.
Requirements & Safety Policies
- Snow tubing is for adults & kids at least 40" tall
- All tubers must be able to independently get in and out of their own tube
- We offer adult and child sized tubes
- One person per tube. Parents are not allowed to ride in same tube as their child
- We recommend wearing winter boots. Ski boots are not permitted on the tubing hill
Want to upgrade your tubing experience?
Check out our popular Disco Tubing event, happening most weekends throughout the winter.