March 8, 2020
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
SheJumps will be hitting the slopes for a fun day at Squaw Valley!
Get the Girls out is a national campaign to unite women as the support, challenge, mentor and inspire each other in the outdoors. This event cultivates the community for women to have fun, connect with new and old friends and creates an opportunity to share the love to ensure younger generations can continue to shred, storm mountains and develop the life skills necessary to succeed on the mountain and in life!
This event will include activities like group skiing/boarding, a scavenger hunt and more! We'll end the day with an all-ages après party with a fabulous raffle benefitting SheJumps. Although we are not providing lessons, we will be splitting up into groups based on ability levels to be able to provide a fun and safe event for all. Grab your friends and be prepared to meet some new ones!
Discounted Lift Tickets - On Sale Now!
A limited number of vouchers for 50% off Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows lift tickets are available for purchse online only. See the ticket information in Eventbrite for details. YOU MUST PURCHASE VOUCHERS FOR DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS IN ADVANCE. Sales end Friday, March 6. Discounted lift ticket vouchers will not be available for sale on the day of the event - if not purchased in advance you will need to purchase lift tickets at the full day rate.
Help make this event happen by volunteering!
We welcome all women and girls (transgender and cisgender) as well as non-binary people who identify with the women's community.
- 8:30-9:30am - Registration on the KT Deck. Pick up discount vouchers if pre-purchsed and leave time to buy discounted tickets.
- 9:30am-12pm - Ski in groups. We will split up according to ability, and head out on the mountain to shred the spring conditions.
- 12-1pm - Lunch at the Olympic House in the base area. Lunch not provided.
- 1-2:30pm - Photo scavenger hunt
- 2:30-4:30pm - Après ski party at Le Chamois, including a raffle to benefit SheJumps at 4pm