Complimentary Outdoor Yoga Classes
We're adding Saturdays to our regular Wednesday Yoga Squaw'd classes. Come breathe and stretch with us during our free outdoor yoga series! Starting August 1 we will offer complimentary yoga classes on Saturdays in The Village at Squaw Valley, outside and next to the Wanderlust Yoga Studio. The classes kick off at 9am and are taught by a different (amazing) local teacher each week. New to yoga? All levels are welcome! Please bring your own mats.
- Yoga spaces are limited to the first 25 registrations
- Advanced Registration Required: Please fill out this ONLINE FORM to register
- Registration opens Saturday at noon for the following week
- No shows will not be allowed to participate in future classes
- Spaces are clearly marked to maintain County social distancing guidelines
- You are required to bring and wear a mask at check-in and check-out
- You may take your mask off once you're at your yoga mat placement and the class has started
- Please bring your own yoga mat. We will provide a 3'x7' mat to lay your own yoga mat over. We will not be providing yoga mats this summer due to new COVID-19 guidelines.
|August 1||Sherry McConkey|
|August 8||Nikki Dean|
|August 15||Meghan Ruiz|
|August 22||Tanya Fuller|
|August 29||Meghan Ruiz|
|September 5||Kellee Rich|