Join our community for this 3rd annual SAF Peak2Peak Family Fun Race. This race is fun for the whole family and the proceeds benefit Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Foundation (SAF), which provides scholarships to young athletes and for our coach's continual education. Come out and give the reigning champions a run for their money and get your family's name on the trophy.
- Who: Kids and Adults of any age, regardless of experience (Grandparents, too!)
- Where: NASTAR Race Course at Squaw Valley from 10am to 12pm
- Categories: Fastest Family (Ffastest times of 3 family members), Fastest Female Mighty Mite, Fastest Mother/Son, Faastest Mother/Daughter, Fastest Father/Son, Fastest Father/Daughter. More categories to be announced!
- Race Day Registration & Check-In: 2/19 from 204pm and 2/20 from 8-9am at Olympic House Registration next to Wildflour Bakery
- Squaw Valley Race Location: Find us at the Nastar Race Course at 10am
- Cost: $30 per person for as manny classes as you qualify for. $5 Mulligans (4 runs max)
- Results & Party: Awards ceremony and pizza party will take place on the same day at the Le Chamois at 2:30pm. Results will be based on the top two race times and team scoring will be based on two combined times from each competitor. Award medals will be given to the top three competitors in each race categories.