Join the 3rd annual SAF Peak2Peak Family Fun Race. This race is fun for the whole family and the proceeds benefit Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Foundation (SAF), which provides scholarships to young athletes and for our coach's continual education. Come out and give the reigning champions a run for their money and get your family's name on the trophy.
Race NASTAR Style Dual Slalom with family members for the fastest combined time. Categories include:
- Fastest Mother-Son
- Fastest Mother-Daughter
- Fastest Father-Son
- Fastest Father-Daughter
- Fastest Husband-Wife
- Fastest Grandparent and Grandkid
- Who: Kids and Adults of any age, regardless of experience (Grandparents, too!)
- Where: NASTAR Race Course at Squaw Valley from 9:30am to 2:30pm
- Race Day On-Site Registration & Check-In: 2/2, 2/16, & 2/17from 8-9:30am. 2/19 from 8-9:30am and 2-4pm at Event Services next to Wildflour Bakery.
- Squaw Valley Race Location: Find us at the Nastar Race Course at 10am
- Select Your Race Category: Mother-Son, Mother- Daughter, Father-Son, Father-Daughter, Husband-Wife and Grandparent-Grandkid. New this season, NASTAR Team Score will apply.
- Cost: $30 per person for as a selected race category and $5 Mulligans (4 runs max)
- NASTAR Course Complimentary Coupons: Train on the NASTAR course! Coupons available through SAF.
- Results & Party: Awards ceremony and pizza party will take place at the Le Chamois at 3:30pm. Award medals will be given to the top three competitors in each race category and for fastest family. A special prize will be awarded for best family team name and accompanying costumes. Each participant will get a schwag bag that includes a raffle ticket.