Join us for the 10th anniversary of the Pain McShlonkey Classic! Dress up in your most outrageous ski duds and come out to Squaw Valley for a day full of belly laughs, camaraderie and philanthropy in celebration of legendary skier Shane McConkey. Festivities include the Hot Dog Downhill, Costume Contest, Awards, Huge Raffle and more!
|Hot Dog Downhill||9-9:30am||KT-22 (conditions permitting)|
|PMS Village||10:30am-3pm||KT Base Bar|
|Costume Contest||1-2pm||KT Base Bar|
|Awards Ceremony||2-3pm||KT Base Bar|
|Huge Raffle Giveaway||3-3:30pm||KT Base Bar|
- Hot Dog Downhill: Watch some of the world's greatest winter athletes dress up in ridiculous outfits and compete for the coveted Pain McShlonkey Golden Saucer trophy in the ultimate snowblade showdown. Athletes line up atop the legendary KT-22 (subject to conditions) for an all-out snowblade blitz as the pros take on 30 amateurs in an anything-goes battle to the finish on Squaw's GS Bowl, named for the 1960 Olympic Giant Slalom course. Pros are invited to compete while amateurs are selected by submitting their most awkward photo in an online contest.
- PMS Village: Join us at the KT Base Bar for drinks, grub, entertainment and schwag
- Costume Contest: The other crowd favorite is the PMS Costume Contest held on the sun deck at the KT Base Bar. This contest it open to everyone with great prizes awarded for the best dressed.
- Awards Ceremony: Who will take home bragging rights as the fastest snowblader on the planet?
- Huge Raffle Giveaway: Don't forget to grab a ticket for the HUGE raffle! Win loads of gear, dining certificates, lodging packages, GoPros and so much more.
Check out shanemcconkey.org for more details.