Thanks to weeks of preparation by our mountain operations teams, cold nightly temperatures and the tremendous efforts of our snowmakers, we are kicking off the 2018-19 season this Friday, November 16 with terrain opening at both mountains!
Alpine Meadows Opening Day
Join us to make your first turns of the season down the intermediate groomed Kangaroo run from 9am-4pm. Get there early for coffee and free giveaways, and stick around after the slopes to grab a snack or drink at the newly remodeled Last Chair Bar in the Alpine Lodge!
- Kangaroo chairlift: 9am-4pm
- Treats Cafe: 8am-1pm
- Last Chair Bar: 9am-5pm
Squaw Valley Opening Day
Squaw Valley is opening with beginner terrain, snow tubing and sightseeing on the Aerial Tram!
- First Venture chairlift: 9am-4pm
- SnoVentures carpet: 9am-4pm
- Snow Tubing (one lane only): 11am-4pm
- Aerial Tram (sightseeing only): 10am-3:40pm
- High Camp Marketplace: 9am-4pm
- Rocker@Squaw: 11am-9pm
Ski & Snowboard School Opening Weekend at Squaw Valley Only
- Half Day Morning Beginner Lessons (Kids/Adults)
- Private Lessons (All Age Groups)
Get your 2018-19 Ikon Pass
Ski season is almost here! Get your Ikon Pass today. and you'll be skiing Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (and 37 other iconic destinations across North America) before you know it.