This annual event transforms The Village at Squaw Valley into the largest Bavarian playground in North Lake Tahoe, complete with authentic German beer and Bavarian music and dance, plus the ever-popular Oktoberfest Games and plenty of family fun.
Enjoy live entertainment by Joe Smiell's 20 Piece Bavarian Band, the Almenrausch Schuhplattler Dance Troop and Alpentanzer Schuhplattler Dance Troop, accompanied by the Alpentanz Kapelle Band throughout the day.
Authentic Brats, Pretzels, Swiss Slices and traditional European dessert/pastries to include apple strudel & nussgipfel, plus Root Beer Floats for the kids will be available for purchase.
Don't miss the Learn to Lacrosse Zone, brought to Squaw Valley by TRUE.
- Entry is FREE for all ages
- A $20 donation includes a .5 liter festival stein mug and 2 beer tickets. Additional beer tickets are available for $5
- All proceeds from beer sales benefit the High Sierra Lacrosse Foundation
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer
- All food is available for purchase at each booth and not included in beer/entry pricing
- Don't miss trying A Taste of Switzerland's authentic cheese bread and desserts
- All Oktoberfest Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate
|Keg Rolling||1pm||Roll an empty keg through a challenging course, fastest time wins|
|Brat Toss||2:30pm||Toss the bratwurst onto a keg, with each round adding difficulty, last person standing wins|
|Stein Holding Competition||4pm||Two full 1-liter steins are held at shoulder height, last person standing win|