This annual event transforms the Village at Squaw Valley into the largest Bavarian playground in North Lake Tahoe, complete with authentic German beer, delicious food, Bavarian music, the ever-popular Oktoberfest Games and plenty of family fun.
Enjoy live entertainment by Joe Smiell's 20 Piece Bavarian Band and the Almenrausch Schuhplattler Dance Troops throughout the day.
Don't Miss the Learn to Lacrosse Zone, brought to Squaw Valley by Warrior.
- Entry is FREE for all ages
- A $20 donation includes a .5 liter festival stein mug and 2 beer tickets. Additional beer tickets are available for $5
- All proceeds from beer sales benefit the High Sierra Lacrosse Foundation
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer
- Brats, Bavarian Pretzels and Rootbeer floats available for purchase
- New this year! Don't miss trying A Taste of Switzerland's authentic cheese breads
- All Oktoberfest Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate
|Keg Rolling||1pm||Roll and empty keg through a challenging course, fastest time wins|
|Brat Toss||2:30pm||Toss the bratwurst onto a keg, with each round adding difficulty, last person standing wins|
|Stein Holding Competition||4pm||Two full 1-liter steins are held at shoulder height, last person standing wins|