Squaw Valley has access to some of the best trail biking in Lake Tahoe. Start your leisurely journey in Squaw Valley and ride along the Truckee River all the way down to the sparkling blue waters of Lake Tahoe for a perfect summer vacation activity. Safely separated from Route 89, the trail provides an incredibly scenic way to tour the Tahoe area.
Bike Rentals at Parallel Mountain Sports in the Village at Squaw Valley located next to the Aerial Tram building.
- The minimum age for renting a bike is 18 years old
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult who can assume all responsibilities
- We require a photo ID and a credit card deposit for each rental
- Please note from August 18 - October 15 the bike path between Tahoe City and Alpine Meadows Rd. will be closed with no detour
|1 Hour||4 Hour||All Day*|
|Adult Comfort Cruiser||$18||$26||$34|
*All day rental is from open to close
Bike Rental Return
- Bicycle rentals are due back on the date/time agreed upon by Squaw Valley and the renter.
- Delays will be subject to additional charges.
Biking On Mountain
Squaw Valley does allow biking on the mountain within designated areas. Biking on mountain is not lift accessed. Designated trails include:
- Thunder Mountain Trail
- Trollstigen Trail
- Western States Trail (access via World Cup Trail)
- Siberia Basin Trail