Squaw Valley has access to some of the best trail biking in Lake Tahoe. Start your leisurely journey in Squaw Valley and ride along the Truckee River all the way down to the sparkling blue waters of Lake Tahoe for a perfect summer vacation activity. Safely separated from Route 89, the trail provides an incredibly scenic way to tour the Tahoe area. Check out our other favorites Tahoe bike rides here.
Bike Rentals are available at Parallel Mountain Sports in the Village at Squaw Valley located next to the Aerial Tram building. Electra Townies are great comfort path bikes to explore Olympic Valley and ride along the Truckee River Bike Path. Men’s, women’s, and child-specific sizing are available. Child bike rentals include a helmet.
|1 Hour||4 Hour||All Day*|
|Adult Comfort Cruiser||$19||$29||$39|
|Overnight or Post-Closure Bikes||-||-||$39|
*All day rental is from open to close
- The minimum age for renting a bike is 18 years old
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult who can assume all responsibilities
- We require a photo ID and a credit card deposit for each rental
- Bike Rentals are fully refundable until 5pm two days prior. Bike Rentals canceled after 5pm two days prior are non-refundable.
Bike Rental Return
- Bicycle rentals are due back on the date/time agreed upon by Squaw Valley and the renter.
- Delays will be subject to additional charges.
Biking On Mountain
Squaw Valley does allow biking on the mountain within designated areas. Biking on the mountain is not lift accessed. Designated trails include:
- Thunder Mountain Trail
- Trollstigen Trail
- Western States Trail (access via World Cup Trail)
- Siberia Basin Trail