The High Camp Pool will open for the summer on June 14 through August 4!
Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot tub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe and Squaw Valley's legendary granite peaks.
High Camp Pool & Hot Tub Hours of Operation
- Pool & Hot Tub: 10:30am-4:30pm June 14-August 4, 2019*
*Please note: The High Camp Pool & Hot Tub will close after August 4, 2019 for renovation
|General Admission (All Ages)||$15|
|Ikon Pass Holder (All Ages)||$10|
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub. Children 4 and under allowed in pool with adult supervision.
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required
- Lockers are included in the Adventure package.
- Please note: Towels are in limited supply at the pool. Please feel free to bring your own towel with you.
- Wanderlust Festival Pool Parties will be going on from 12:30-4pm on July 19th, 20th, & 21st. The Pool & Hot Tub will still be open to the public, but expect event festivities during these times.