The High Camp Pool will open for the summer on June 14!
Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot tub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe and Squaw Valley's legendary granite peaks.
High Camp Hot Tub Hours of Operation
- 11am-4pm daily until 5/27
- 11am-4pm Fri-Sun 5/31-6/9
|General Admission (All Ages)||$15|
|Ikon Pass Holder (All Ages)||$10|
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub. Children 4 and under allowed in pool with adult supervision.
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required
- Please note: Towels are in limited supply at the pool. Please feel free to bring your own towel with you.