Squaw Valley's pool & hot tub is one of the most breathtaking places in the world to relax. Located at High Camp, el. 8,200', take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot tub that is surrounded by the beauty of the Sierra Nevada with views of Lake Tahoe and Squaw Valley's legendary granite peaks.
High Camp Pool & Hot Tub Hours of Operation
- Pool & Hot Tub: 10:30am-4:30pm daily through September 2, 2019 and these weekends: September 7-8, 14-15 and 21-22
|General Admission (Adults)*||$10|
|General Admission (Children)*||$5|
*Price does not include Aerial Tram ride. High Camp Experience Adventure packages include Aerial Tram, Pool & Hot Tub, Roller Skating, hiking & walking trails, geocaching, disc golf starting at $49 for adults and $34 for youths.
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed in the hot tub. Children 4 and under allowed in pool with adult supervision.
- No outside alcohol or glass containers permitted
- No lifeguard on duty
- Appropriate swimwear required
- Lockers are included in the Adventure package.
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool or hot tub area.
- Please note: Towels are in limited supply at the pool. Please feel free to bring your own towel with you.