Please be advised that the Aerial Tram and all High Camp activities will be closed due to Covid-19 until further notice.
Geocachers can ride Squaw Valley's scenic Aerial Tram up to High Camp, el. 8200 feet, to find 10 caches hidden among the mountain's peaks using GPS coordinates. Guest should allow 3+ hours to discover all boxes. Hiking ability range from moderate to above moderate.
How Geocaching Works
- Download Geocaching App
- Download Geocache Coordinates "Passport" or get a printed copy from the Guest Services info desk at High Camp.
- Geocaching is free with your Aerial Tram ticket, 2018-19, or 2019-20 Ikon Pass.
- Find as many of the 10 geocaches as you can.
- Each cache contains a prize and log sheet for you to sign.
- For each cache that you find record the box number and code number in your passport.
- Turn in your passport for discounts at the High Camp retail shop or The North Face or other participating Squaw Valley retail stores.
Geocaching Hours of Operation
- 10:30am-4:30pm daily through September 2, 2019 pending snowmelt
10am-5pm Sat-Sun only Sep 7-22, 2019