Geocachers can ride Squaw Valley's scenic Aerial Tram up to High Camp, el. 8200 feet, to find 10 caches hidden among the mountain's peaks using GPS coordinates. Guest should allow 3+ hours to discover all boxes. Hiking ability range from moderate to above moderate.
How Geocaching Works
- Download Geocaching App
- Download Geocache Coordinates "Passport" or get a printed copy from the Guest Services info desk at High Camp.
- Geocaching is free with your Aerial Tram ticket or 2018-19 Ikon Pass.
- Find as many of the 10 geocaches as you can.
- Each cache contains a prize and log sheet for you to sign.
- For each cache that you find record the box number and code number in your passport.
- Turn in your passport for discounts at the High Camp retail shop or The North Face or other participating Squaw Valley retail stores.
Geocaching Hours of Operation
- 10:30am-4:30pm daily June 15-September 3, 2018
10am-5pm Sat-Sun only Sep 8-30, 2018