Squaw Valley Mountain Hosts, who wear bright yellow jackets for easy recognition, are here to help with all of your questions! You can look for them in the village and on the mountain throughout the day, as they will be able to help or direct you to other departments for further details.
Back by popular demand, the Mountain Hosts will be conducting FREE Mountain Tours on Fridays and Saturdays beginning December 20th.* Tours will also take place on the following peak days: December 29th, 30th, and 31st, January 3rd &4th, January 17th, 18th, and 19th, and February 14th, 15th, and 16th.
- Tours begin at 8:45 am and last about an hour and a half.
- The meeting location is in front of the Funitel, indicated by a sign in the snow.
- We encourage intermediate or advanced skiers and riders to attend due to the challenging aspects of the terrain available.** If you are a first time or beginner skier, we encourage you to look into one of our first time or beginner programs.
- This tour shows guests what the mountain has to offer, coasting from the Funitel to Gold Coast to Shirley.
- These tours are exclusively available at Squaw Valley.
- You must have a valid day ticket, 4-pack, or season pass to participate.
Please note, there are no line-cutting privileges on these tours. If you have further questions please feel free to call us at 800.403.0206.
**Tours will not be going on Headwall or Siberia