Drive-In Movies at Squaw Valley are Now Sold Out
Drive-in tickets are sold out at Squaw Valley this weekend. Please visit Tahoe Art Haus Cinema for drive-in movie opportunities throughout the summer.
Enjoy a movie under the stars during the 4th of July weekend at our special Drive-In Cinema event sponsored by North Lake Tahoe. We will be featuring a different family-friendly movie each night during the holiday weekend in the Squaw Valley parking lot.
Gates open at 6pm for first-come, first-served space selection. Movie starts at 8pm. Please arrive no later than 7:30pm.
Advanced purchase required. Space for each feature film will be limited to 80 vehicles.
Cost: $40 / per vehicle
Take-out or Patio Dining Available
Come early and stroll the Village shops. Enjoy dining in or outdoor dining from any of our Village restaurants listed below, all with expanded and spacious patio seating.
- Tremigo Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar - 530-584-6021 or order online: tremigotahoe.com
- Auld Dubliner - 530-584-6041
- Fireside Pizza - 530-829-0982 or order online: firesidepizza.com
- Rocker@Squaw - 530-584-6080
- Twenty-Two Bistro - 530-584-6170
- Euro Sweets - 530-581-0600
- Wildflour Pop Up - 530 583-1963 // July 4-5 8am-4pm
Enjoy Live Music
We are providing an enhanced dining experience with live local musicians in the Village on July 3-4
|Friday, July 3||Milton Merlos||12-2pm||Events Plaza Stage|
|Jeff Jones||5-7pm||First Street Stage|
|Saturday, July 4||Milton Merlos||12-2pm||First Street Stage|
|Jeff Jones||5-7pm||Events Plaza Stage|
Know Before You Go
- For everyone's safety, guests are required to remain inside their vehicles for the duration of the featured film, with the exception of using the restroom or picking up food.
- One parking space will be left open between each vehicle.
- Please practice social distancing. No socializing or congregating between the cars.
- Our films will be shown on a large LED screen and movie sound will be broadcasted through FM radio and a line array PA system (depending on your location).
- Any sprinter vans or high roof vehicles will be parked in the rear of the venue.
- You may sit in the bed of a pickup truck or with your hatch open, however, we recommend wearing a mask anytime you are outside your vehicle.
- Know how to turn off your headlights and exterior lights once parked for the movie.
- You must wear a mask to enter the Village to use the bathrooms or enter any business.
- No grilling and plan to take your trash with you.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited.