Festival-goers can sip a wide array of tasty beers from over 20 different breweries, as well as enjoying an incredible lineup of live music. All proceeds from the event benefit the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe.
- $10 entry donation
- $5 beers / 35 craft beers on tap
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer. No outside alcohol will be permitted.
- Well behaved and leashed dogs are welcome
|2-3:30pm||Sal's Greenhouse||Main Stage|
|3:30-4:30pm||Rigmarole||First Street Stage|
|4-5:30pm||Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds||Main Stage|
|5-6pm||Rigmarole||First Street Stage|
|6-8pm||Anders Osborne||Main Stage|
|3:30-4:30pm||Reno Jazz Syndicate||First Street Stage|
|4-5:30pm||The Humidors||Main Stage|
|5-6pm||Reno Jazz Syndicate||First Street Stage|
|6-8pm||Five Alarm Funk||Main Stage|
- Bear Republic Brewing Co.
- Drakes Brewing Co.
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Santa Maria Brewing Co.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Gilman Brewing Company
- Berryessa Brewing Co.
- Siesmic Brewing Company
- Almanac Beer Co.
- Pizza Port Brewing Co.
- Revision Brewing Co.
- FiftyFifty Brewing Co.
- Kona Brewing Co.
- Common Cider
- Deschutes Brewery
- Fort Point Brewery
- Heretic Brewing Co.
Book Lodging with the Village at Squaw Valley
Stay in the heart of the action and enjoy all 8 of our outdoor hot tubs.