Brews, Jazz & Funk Fest presented by FiftyFifty Brewing Co. will once again return to Squaw Valley for its 19th year. Festival-goers can sip a wide array of tasty beers from over 20 different breweries, as well as enjoying an incredible lineup of live music. All proceeds from the event benefit the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe.
- $10 Entry donation each day
- $5Beers/35 craft beers on tap
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer. No outside Alcohol will be permitted
|3-6pm||TBA||First Street Stage|
|4-5:30pm||Midtown Social||Main Stage|
|6-8pm||The Motet||Main Stage|
|2-3:30pm||Mestizo Beat||Main Stage|
First Street Stage
|4-5:30pm||The Sextones||Main Stage|
|6-8pm||The Pimps of Joytime||Main Stage|
Participating Breweries: To be announced!
Benefiting: To be announced!
Book Lodging with the Village at Squaw Valley
Stay in the heart of the action and enjoy all 8 of our outdoor hot tubs.
2019 Participating breweries:
- Bear Republic Brewing Co.
- Drakes Brewing Co.
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Fort Point Beer Company
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Santa Maria Brewing Co.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Gilman Brewing Company
- Berryessa Brewing Co.
- Seismic Brewing Company
- Almanac Beer Co.
- Pizza Port Brewing Co.
- Revision Brewing Co.
2019 Music Acts:
- Sal's Greenhouse
- Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds
- Anders Osbourne
- Reno Jazz Syndicate
- The Humdors
- Five Alarm Funk