Brews, Jazz & Funk Fest presented by FiftyFifty Brewing Co. will once again return to Squaw Valley for its 17th year. Festival-goers can sip a wide array of tasty beers from over 20 different breweries, as well as enjoying an incredible lineup of live music. All proceeds from the event benefit the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe.
- $10 entry donation
- $5 beers / 35 craft beers on tap
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer. No outside alcohol will be permitted.
- Well behaved and leashed dogs are welcome
- To make sure canine guests feel extra special and extra comfortable at Brews, Jazz & Funk, Canine VIP Experience Sponsor, Truckee Tahoe Pet Lodge, is creating a unique chill out area for all our canine attendees; complete with dog pool, cooling misters along with a funky photo booth!
|2-3:30pm||Sal's Greenhouse||Main Stage|
|4-5:30pm||Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds||Main Stage|
|6-8pm||Anders Osborne||Main Stage|
|4-5:30pm||The Humidors||Main Stage|
|6-8pm||Five Alarm Funk||Main Stage|
- Alibi Ale Works
- Bear Republic Brewing Co.
- Berryessa Brewing Co.
- Bitburger Premium Pilsner
- Common Cider
- Deschutes Brewery
- Device Brewing Co.
- Drakes Brewing Co.
- FiftyFifty Brewing Co.
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Gilman Brewing Company
- Heretic Brewing Co.
- Knee Deep Brewing
- Kona Brewing Co.
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Pizza Port Brewing Co.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Tap It Brewing Co.
- WILDCIDE Hard Cider