Skate - Bike - Roll with our friends B4BC for the 14th Annual Skate the Lake in Lake Tahoe, CA on August 18, 2018! We will be cruising 28 miles around the lake to raise funds and awareness for B4BC's education, prevention, and survivorship programs!
New This Year
28 miles may be a little much for some participants, so this year B4BC will add a drop in point right here at Squaw Valley. This drop will be a mellow 7-mile push to the finish line at Commons Beach.
Registration Kick-Off Party
Please join B4BC athelets, friends, and staff as we celebrate the Tahoe community and those dedicated to skating for the cause! Highlights include:
- Friday, August 17, 2-8pm | Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA
- Live music by Truckee Tribe and special guest DJs
- Raffles, Silent Auction, and Live Art
- Yoga Heals session by Yoga Studio Tahoe ($10 suggested donation)
- Beer Garden and Good Eats
Skate The Lake
- Saturday, August 18
- Meet 7:30am sharp at 64 Acres in Tahoe City for transport to start line
- 8:30am-12pm Skate | Bike | Roll along a portion of Lake Tahoe - 3 hydration stations throughout the course
- 12pm Squaw Valley Drop in. Participants must be pre-registered to skate. Mellow 7 mile stretch!
- 2-4pm Finish line and award ceremony at Commons Beach