Reach Beyond. Become an Aireal Yoga Teacher
Lead by founder and creator, Carmen Curtis, AIReal Yoga™ Teacher Training curriculum creates an opportunity to explore the yoga asana while using a hammock as a prop. Our hammocks are hung on a single point anchored with a swivel, allowing for flow, vinyasa, alignment and revolved postures. Carmen Curtis is a world-renowned yoga teacher, a professional Cirque du Soleil performer and a former national gymnast. She has been practicing aerial yoga for over 15 years.
AIReal Yoga is the first brand to be recognized by the Yoga Alliance. Using only professional riggers, you are ensured that your studio's rigging will be the safest in the industry, and that your gear is held to the highest of standards.
What you receive
By taking our 50 Hour Teacher Training and becoming a certified AIReal Yoga instructor, you will:
- Receive a complete manual with postures, lesson plans, sequences, progressions and digressions
- Learn to teach ALL levels and styles of yoga
- Experience hands-on instruction with Carmen Curtis
- Have access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations cannot be matched by any other aerial yoga brand
- Acquire a subscription to our YouTube channel with access to many different styles of classes, including Intro, Slow Flow, Power, and Restorative, allowing for continued practice and review
- Receive access to buy only the safest and highest-rated gear and equipment available
- Get continued education units with Yoga Alliance
|Early Bird (before October 1st 2018)*||$1400|
|Regular Rate (after October 1st 2018)||$1600|
|Payment Plans||Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org|
* If paid-in-full/single transaction
- This is a 50 Hour Intensive, taught over 6 days, Oct 15th - 20th, 2018
- Teachers will be required to sign a contract
All requests to withdraw from the course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing 4 weeks prior to the start of a given level are eligible for a refund, minus a non-refundable $500 administrative fee. Those withdrawing after the 4 weeks prior, but a week ahead of the start date, are eligible for a partial refund, minus $500. There will be no refunds after a week before course instruction begins.