Some things are more fun when done in a group. Like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Tahoe. In addition to having fun, groups of 20 or more save and the organizer skis free!
Why Bring a winter ski group to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows and Lake Tahoe
- Ski free & save money for your group - 1 FREE Adult ticket for every 20, same-day discounted Adult group lift tickets purchased
- Save on lift tickets, equipment rental, and more
- Receive personal assistance from our experienced group specialists
- Have Fun!
For More Information
What does it take to get a group discount on lift tickets?
- Minimum purchase of 20 same-day lift tickets. No returns will be accepted to result in a purchase of less than 20 tickets
- 48-hour advance notice
- One point person to make a purchase, pick up lift tickets and/or vouchers, and distribute to the group
- Credit card is the preferred method of payment
- Group discounted pricing is not available for individual purchase
2019-20 Group Lift Tickets as low as $79*
Call 530-452-7102 for more details.
What People are Saying
Thanks for the great time at Squaw Valley, our kids can't stop talking about the super fun lessons and the parents enjoyed the wide groomed runs on Shirley Express and, of course, it felt good to know we were saving the entire day"
– The Miller Family Reunion
The group sales folks really helped give us the inside scoop that allowed me to get some of the most exhilarating runs of the season… or my life, thanks!"
– Rick Starlum
Lounging by the pool at 8,000 ft overlooking Lake Tahoe with my friends after an awesome morning of snowboarding, uh, no question, we're making this an annual event"
– Alpha Sigma Phi
Newly renovated rooms, a variety of dining, shopping, year-round recreation, entertainment, and teambuilding options make the Village at Squaw an ideal location for your next meeting or company retreat. The Village is an all-suite property consisting of one, two and three-bedroom luxury suites each with full modern kitchens, living and dining area, gas fireplaces and private balconies accommodating groups of 10 – 400 people.
Questions? Call 866-368-1357
Village at Squaw Valley Room Types
Most room types at The Village at Squaw Valley have a kitchen, fireplace, and balcony.
- Standard rooms
- Studio suites
- 1 bedroom suites
- 2 bedroom suites
- 3 bedroom suites
Village at Squaw Valley Amenities
- Slopeside convenience
- Centrally located to meeting space, shopping & dining
- Hot tub & sauna
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards lounge
- Onsite media room
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
TripAdvisor Green Leaders Gold Level
- ENERGY STAR kitchen appliances
- Water-efficient bathroom fixtures
- Energy-efficient light bulbs
- Window films
- Recycle program
- Track energy use
Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows has ski group programs designed specifically for schools. Reward your hard-working students with a ski day at Lake Tahoe's best resort!
School group packages are valid Monday-Friday, non-holiday and include:
- Lift ticket
- Morning half-day group lesson
- Equipment rental
Please contact group sales at 530-452-7102 or email@example.com to customize a package for your school.
Get the whole family together in one of the most beautiful locations in the country, Lake Tahoe. Have your family stay in Squaw Valley, a mecca for fun all year round. Enjoy skiing or riding, snowtubing, and Aerial Tram rides! Let us inspire your trip planning with some of our favorite activities at Squaw Valley.
Contact Group Sales
With a variety of dining, shopping, year-round recreation, entertainment and family building options, The Village at Squaw Valley is the perfect location for your next family reunion. The Village is an all-suite property consisting of one, two and three-bedroom luxury suites each with full modern kitchens, living and dining area, gas fireplaces and private balconies accommodating groups of 10 – 400 people.