The Courtesy Code was designed to maintain a warm and welcoming environment while “inspiring adventure with a smile.” Enforcement of the Courtesy Code is handled by Security, Ski Patrol, Mountain Hosts, Scanning and our management team. If you observe people that are violating our Courtesy Code, please feel free to report your observations to those trained to enforce it.
The Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows Courtesy Code was implemented at both resorts to create a warm and welcome environment. It outlines our zero tolerance policy for the following:
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in licensed premises only
- Tobacco permitted in designated smoking areas only
- Consumption of marijuana is not permitted
- Offensive language including profanity not allowed
- Failure to follow the directions of security personnel, ski patrol or management
- For your safety, observe the skiers responsibility code at all times
- Threatening or intimidating behavior, pushing and throwing snowballs are not permitted
- Properly care for your dogs including keeping them on a leash and cleaning up after them
Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows reserves the right to revoke guest resort privileges for violations of our Courtesy Code.
Thank you for your cooperation.