Corporate Discount Program
On this page, you will find information regarding our Corporate Discount Program, which provides group rates for businesses who have applied to the program. If your Benefit Program Administrator has not yet given you a promo code to enable your discount, please retrieve that before going any further. Please see below for summer activities included in the Corporate Discount Program.
Take a scenic Aerial Tram ride with view of Lake Tahoe
Climb over 2,000 feet on the Scenic Aerial Tram with our Sightseeing Package.
This panoramic 10-minute ride soars above the iconic Tram Face. High Camp is located at 8,200. Enjoy dining at Granite Bistro Cafe or grab-and-go options to take on our hiking trails from High Camp Marketplace.*
- The Aerial Tram is open daily from 10am-5pm. The last upload is at 5pm. The last download is at 5:30pm. Aerial Tram operations are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
- The link & promo code provide the ability to book day-of tickets, an option that is not available to our typical guests.
- Children 4 & under ride the Aerial Tram for free, but a physical ticket is still required.
- Dogs are permitted on the Aerial Tram. You can even buy your furry friend a Pet Pass for a $10 donation to the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe!
Squaw Kids Adventure Camp
Unplug, explore, discover
This summer let your child explore and discover adventure at Squaw Valley through outdoor activities and art exploration alongside our experienced counselors and other kids. The Squaw Kids Adventure Camp is offered Monday through Friday, June 24 - August 30, 2019 from 9am-3pm.
Why your kids will love this day camp:
- It's outside! Our daily adventures may include swimming, Aerial Tram rides, Eco-hiking, nature crafts, map and compass class, roller skating, geo-caching, engineering lego build/tech projects, disc golf, climbing wall, lawn games, scavenger hunts, cooking class, yoga, flower press and tree recognition - all the stuff kids love!
- Fun, friendly counselors. It's not just kids who love to be outside, our counselors do too. We always play outside.
Why you'll love it
- Enjoy a day to yourself to recharge knowing that your child is having fun in a safe environment.
- Kids are divided into 2 age groups: ages 5-7 and 8-13, so that everyone has someone to hang out with.
- Our fun and friendly counselors are experienced in working with kids and create an adventurous, but safe environment both indoors and out.
- The fun and adventure are nonstop from 9am-3pm Monday through Friday.
- Price includes Aerial Tram ticket, activities, a healthy snack and lunch.
Program Guidelines and Details
Employees are required to use their company or member email address when purchasing products in the SVAM Corporate Product Store. SVAM will conduct ongoing promo code usage audits. Sharing of SVAM Corporate Discount Partnership promo codes via social media channels is forbidden. Suspicion of improper usage or sharing SVAM Corporate Discount Partnership promo codes may result in suspension or termination of partnership. Corporate Tickets/Vouchers/Barcodes purchased in previous seasons are no longer valid and may not be used as a credit towards the purchase of any products.
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges.
- No refunds.
- Expired products have no value.
No maximum quantity is enforced; current employees are welcome to purchase as many tickets as they wish for friends and family. Tickets are not for resale. Tickets may not be resold on any website or social media platform including, but not limited to CraigsList, Ebay, or Facebook. Tickets may not be resold on Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows property or premises.
Pricing is subject to change at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows' discretion at any point during the season.
Opening and closing dates vary from year to year. Please check with Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows for a projected open and close date. Corporate Tickets are only valid during the current season. Unused tickets lose their value at the end of the season and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows is not responsible for any tickets lost, stolen, or destroyed.
Follow these steps to purchase your ticket.
- When the page loads, enter your promo code and select GO. Promo Codes are issued to your Benefit Program Administrator. Promo Codes have limited number of transactions allowed. If the promo code that you received is not working, please reach out to your Benefit Program Administrator for a new code. Any issues regarding the use of your promo code need to be sent directly to your Benefit Program Administrator. Please do not reach out directly to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows as this is a unique product offering.
- Set your anticipated Arrival/Departure Date.
- Select the quantity of Adults and children.
- Select Check Availability. Please select the product you wish to purchase and review your order here. Change quantity by selecting “Change” button and selecting total Package Price. Under options, you can edit quantity of tickets in order. Please review all information regarding the products you are purchasing. All sales are final. No exchanges. No refunds. Expired products have no value.
- Sign In or Create A Profile. Please use your company or member email to create your profile.
- Assign guest names to each ticket. This is a required field to move forward in check out process. If you are unsure who will be using the ticket, assign your own name. These tickets are transferrable so there is no requirement that you personally have to use the tickets assigned to your name. The system simply requires this field. The age requirement applies so be aware of the ages of individuals in your group. A Youth ticket cannot be used for an Adult and vice versa.
- Re-Enter your Promo Code in designated area. Enter Date of Birth for each guest. If you are unsure of the date of birth of each guest, you may use your own multiple times. These tickets are transferrable so there is no requirement that you personally have to use the tickets assigned to your birthdate. The system simply requires this field.
- Review your order. Review our terms & conditions and our cancellation policy and check the box. You can save your itinerary here and revisit at a later date to complete your order.
- If you are satisfied with your order, you may checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to set at least one night between arrival/departure?
This is a system requirement. You can set any range of dates with at least one day in between.
Are tickets assigned to a specific date?
Do my tickets “roll over” to next season as a credit if I don’t use them this season?
No. All sales are final. No exchanges. No refunds. Expired products have no value.
Can I pick up tickets that are not under my name?
No. Tickets need to be assigned to guest picking up tickets. If tickets are going to be picked up by another individual, the purchaser needs to call in and place tickets under will call under the name of the individual who will be picking up ticket.
Why is the guest name required?
This is a system requirement to ensure that the correct product is assigned to the guest.
Does the name assigned to the ticket have to be used by that individual?
No. You can share tickets that have assigned names.
Can I book tickets for friends & Family?
Yes. Employees and members of participating parties can purchase tickets for friends & family.
Is there a minimum or maximum number of tickets?
No. There is no limit or maximum number of tickets employees and members can purchase. Please remember that all sales are final. No exchanges. No refunds. Expired products have no value.
Can I share this link outside my company or member base?
No. If the link is shared outside the company or association or there is any reason for suspicious activity, access to this program will be shut down. The agreement between your company or association will be terminated and this perk will no longer be available to your company or association. Please follow all guidelines closely for this program.
If you need additional assistance, you can reach out to email@example.com.