Use Voice to get Squaw Alpine's Current Conditions
Finding out how much it snowed overnight at Squaw Valley or what lifts are open at Alpine Meadows just got easier. For guests who have Amazon Echo or the Alexa App, Google Home or the Google Assistant app, you can get Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows' current weather, snow, lift and trail information with just your voice.
How does it Work?
Launch the Alexa Skill by saying “Launch Squaw Alpine” or the Google action by saying “Talk to Squaw Alpine”. Then you can ask weather, snow, terrain questions such as:
- What’s the weather like on the mountain today?
- What lifts are open today?
- What’s open on the mountain?
- Is KT-22 open today?
- What trails are open today?
- What trails are groomed today?
- How many trails are open?
- What % of the trails are groomed today?
- Any beginner trails open today?
- What’s the temperature on the mountain?
- How windy is it on the mountain?
- How much snow did Alpine Meadows get overnight?
- How much snow have you received this season?
- Did it snow at Squaw Valley yesterday?
- How many lifts are scheduled for tomorrow?
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback about the Squaw Alpine Alexa skill or Google Assistant action.