Sign up for Resort Charge for the Ultimate Convenience
Resort Charge is a convenient way for season passholders or packholders to associate a credit card to their pass. Resort Charge allows you to:
- Use your pass to charge at resort-operated food and beverage outlets, retail, ski and snowboard schools, demo and rental centers.
- Bypass the ticket window and go direct to lift on the days that your pass is blacked out or extend your pack days by adding resort charge and always receive the best rate guaranteed. The discounted ticket rate will automatically be charged to your credit card.
- You may attach a credit card to the pass of anyone in your family.
How to Sign up
You can sign up for Resort Charge in our online store at the time you purchase your season pass, Tahoe Super 4, Tahoe Powder Pack or at the Guest Services & Sales Center at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows. The check out process includes an option to accept or decline Resort Charge.
Where you can use Resort Charge
Squaw Valley Retail & Activities
- Lift Tickets
- Aerial Tram Rides
- Demo Centers
- Rental Centers
- Ski & Snowboard School
- SnoVentures Activity Zone
- Ice Skating
- Wanderlust Yoga Studio
- The Ledge Board Shop
- Parallel Mountain Sports
- Squaw One Logo Company
- Squaw Valley Outfitters
- The North Face
- Squaw Dogs
- Spruced Gift & Home
- Gold Coast Mountain Accessories
- High Camp Sports Shop