The Mountain Collective™ is an unprecedented collaboration between the world’s best independent resorts: Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Coronet Peak/The Remarkables, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Revelstoke, Snowbasin (NEW!), Snowbird, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush (NEW!), Sun Valley, Taos, Telluride and Thredbo.
The 2017-18 Mountain Collective™ Pass Details & Benefits
- Adult Pass: $449 // Kid Pass: $99
- 2 days at The Collective destinations for a total of 32 days
- Plus a bonus third day at the destination of your choice
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
- Plus 50% off all additional days
- Special lodging deals
- 2 days each at Valle Nevado in Chile, Hakuba Valley in Japan and Chamonix in France
- Complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters Membership
|Children (12 & under)||$99|
Lake Tahoe Lodging Discount
Mountain Collective members receive exclusive Lake Tahoe lodging discount at the Village at Squaw Valley.
- 20% discount on lodging Sunday-Thursday
- Must present Mountain Collective pass upon check-in to be eligible for discount
- Not valid in standard and studio rooms. Subject to availability. Additional restrictions may apply.