Ski & ride Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows for less with these great lift ticket deals and discounts. Check back often as we continually add deals throughout the season.
Tahoe Super 4 Pack
Ski for less than $93/day with no blackout dates
- Four unrestricted days of skiing & riding at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
- Valid any day of the 2016-17 season
2016-17 Tahoe Super Pass
Access Tahoe's Best Resorts starting from $749
- Tahoe Super Pass starts at $749
- Gold & Silver Passholders get limited access to Sierra-at-Tahoe and Sugar Bowl
- Gold Passholders get 50% off Mountain Collective Resorts
- Free Aerial Tram access all summer long plus 2 friends and family tickets
Turn in Your Ticket
After a day of riding the Aerial Tram, bring your lift ticket to the Ticket & Pass Office at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows for a full credit towards a Tahoe Super Pass.*
* Must show your lift ticket and receipt. Ticket must be turned in for purchase of Tahoe Super Pass on the date of ticket purchase. Credit valid for lift ticket holder only. Pass must be the same type as ticket type (adult, child, young adult, senior). Available to apply towards 2016-17 season pass.
Fly & Ski Free Deal
- Present your same-day commercial airline boarding pass with a matching photo ID at the Mountain Concierge store or at Guest Services & Sales Center at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows and receive a complimentary lift ticket.
- Lift ticket valid at both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Active Duty Military Discounted Pass
Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows stands behind all of our men and women in the U.S. armed forces. As a thank you, we offer U.S. active duty military a restricted Tahoe Super Pass. The cost of the season pass is a $25 donation to these great organizations: Military to the Mountains and 22 Kill.
Airline Employee Discount
Airline employees ski for just $90/day. To redeem this deal, visit the Season Pass office at either Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows with a current airline employee ID. Valid any day.
Some things are more fun with a group. Like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Tahoe. Groups of 20 or more save on lift tickets, lessons, lunch, and group lodging. And the organizer skis free!