Tahoe Super 4 - Ski for less than $83/day
- Ski 4 unrestricted days at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows for less than $83/day
- Valid every day of the 2015-16 season
- Tahoe Super 4 packs are non-transferable and limited to one purchase per person
Learn to Ski & Snowboard for $79
Learn to ski or snowboard at Alpine Meadows for $79 Monday-Friday through end of the season for ages 13+ (not available February 15-19, 2016)
The first time lesson package includes everything you need to get started:
- Beginner lift ticket
- Rental equipment (skis, boots, poles -or- snowboard, boots)
- 2.25 hr beginner lesson
* Must purchase 2 days in advance of your visit
Turn in Your Ticket
After a day of skiing or riding the Aerial Tram, bring your lift ticket to the Ticket & Pass Office at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows for a full credit towards a Tahoe Super Pass.*
* Must show your lift ticket and receipt. Ticket must be turned in for purchase of Tahoe Super Pass on the date of ticket purchase. Credit valid for lift ticket holder only. Pass must be the same type as ticket type (adult, child, young adult, senior).
Active Duty Military Discounted Pass
Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows stands behind all of our men and women in the U.S. armed forces. As a thank you, we offer U.S. active duty military a restricted Tahoe Super Pass. The cost of the season pass is a $25 donation to these great organizations: Military to the Mountains and 22 Kill.
Fly & Ski Free Deal
Guest arriving via commercial airline can ski or ride day of arrival for free. Present your same-day commercial airline boarding pass with a matching photo ID at the Guest Services & Sales Center at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows and receive a complimentary lift ticket.
Airline Employee Discount
Airline employees ski for just $79/day. To redeem this deal, visit the Season Pass office at either Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows with a current airline employee ID. Valid any day.
Some things are more fun when done in a group. Like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Tahoe. Groups of 20 or more save on lift tickets, lessons, lunch, and group lodging. And the organizer skis free!