Masters racing is a division of the U.S. Ski Association and is designed for every level of skier ability ages 21+, from entry-level racers through ex-national team members. The Masters daily schedule consists of gate race training and free skiing, with an emphasis on drills and skier development as a way to improve and further enjoy skiing. The Masters program consists of serious free skiers (serious about having fun and exploring), as well as skiers who just enjoy being outdoors.
Masters Program Benefits
- Access to more training terrain - combined 6,000 acres at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
- Midweek training available. The ability to train up to 6 days per week.
- Both free skiing and gate training available daily
- Limited line-cutting privileges when with a coach
- Not only do we ski together, but generally there is a bit of socializing after the ski day ends.
About Our Coaches
- All coaches have been trained through the United States Ski Association (USSA), and have a combined experience level in excess of well over 100 years.
- Some coaches have coached numerous members of the US Ski Team when they were Junior Athletes training at Squaw Valley
- Recognized locally and nationally for their expertise
- From winning on the race course, to skiing powder, our coaches and program are ready, willing, and able to take you to the next level.
- No longer available for 2015-16 season
- Season passes/lift tickets are not included
- Please call 530-452-7188 for registration information