The Masters Race program offers a daily schedule that consists of gate training, and free skiing . We put an emphasis on drills and skier development as a way to improve and further enjoy skiing.
Masters Racing is a division of the U.S. Ski Association and is designed for every level of skier ability ages 21+, from entry-level racers through ex-national team members.
The Master's Freeski program is designed to take your skiing to the next level. "Make friends on a powder day" skiing the gems of Squaw Valley with a professional Coach.
Masters Program Benefits
- Access to more training terrain - combined 6,000 acres at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
- Midweek training available. The ability to train up to 6 days per week.
- Both free skiing and gate training available daily
- Limited line-cutting privileges when with a coach
- New this year wireless timing with personalize app updates during race training
- Video analysis that includes: Team Pages, Coaches comment and Draw, Compare and Overlay, and Frame Control
- Not only do we ski together, but generally there is a bit of socializing after the ski day ends
- Typical Daily Masters Race program schedule will be a choice of gate training or free skiing in the morning with free skiing in the afternoon
- Program meets at 9:30am-12pm and 1-3pm every day but Wednesday.
About Our Coaches
- All coaches have been trained through the United States Ski Association (USSA), and have a combined experience level in excess of well over 100 years.
- Some coaches have coached numerous members of the US Ski Team when they were Junior Athletes training at Squaw Valley
- Recognized locally and nationally for their expertise
- From winning on the race course, to skiing powder, our coaches and program are ready, willing, and able to take you to the next level.
|Schedule||Dates||Current Rate*||Rate after Nov 15*|
|Full Time (Thursday-Tuesday)||December 2, 2017 - April 15, 2018||$2,599||$2,650|
|Midweek (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)||December 4, 2017 - April 13, 2018||$1,799||$1,899|
|Weekends & Holidays||December 2, 2017 - April 15, 2018||$2,350||$2,450|
|5 Pack||December 2, 2017 - April 15, 2018||$450|
|Daily drop in||December 2, 2017 - April 15, 2018||n/a||$110|
*Rates do not include lift access.
- Season passes/lift tickets are not included
- Please call 530-452-7188 for registration information