Benefits of a Private Lesson
- The ultimate on mountain experience for your child, with personal support and focused guidance, your child will benefit from the perfect learning environment whether it’s their first time or you are looking for us to develop more advanced skills.
- An engaging instructor to ensure your child has a safe, fun, and inspirational learning experience that will keep them coming back for more
- In-depth analysis of your child's technique
- Experience the best terrain and conditions of the day
- Priority lift lines so you can rip top to bottom laps on any lift on any day!
- Privates are available daily during the winter season for individuals, families or customized groups; all ages and levels of guest. All private lessons allow for personalized instruction and guiding for up to 5 people.
|Private Lesson Types||Lesson Times||Rate|
|Full Day Private||9am-4pm||$699|
|Half Day Private (3 hour)||9am-12pm or 1-4pm||$489|
|Half Day Private Passholder Discount* (3 Hour)||9am-12pm or 1-14pm||$342|
|Teaching Tykes*||Call to book||$339|
|Full Day Private 5-Pack||Save 10% when you buy 5 private lessons||$3,147|
* Not available December 20, 2014-January 4, 2015, January 17-19, 2015 and February 14-22, 2015
Lessons cancelled after 1pm the day prior will incur a $15 cancellation fee. Same day/or no show cancellations are subject to the full charge of the lesson. For same day cancellations; if you decide to re-schedule for another day a $40 administrative fee will be incurred.